"No, she is recuperating here." Nishizawa said calmly.

"Oh, ah? She, she..."

Corey looked at Nishizawa's expression carefully, a little bit eager to ask but he didn't dare to ask.

Nishizawa registered at the door and came to a ward door familiarly with the registration card.

The door of the ward was wide open, and there were four beds inside. It was cleaned and cleaned, but there was still an unpleasant smell in the air.

"sister."

The female orc lying on the innermost bed suddenly opened her eyes and looked at the door, "Nishizawa?"

Nishizawa had a happy smile on his face long ago, and walked over.

The female orc frowned and said, "Why are you here again, don't you work?"

"It just happens to be free today, so I'll come and see you." Nishizawa sat on the side of the bed, grabbed her sister's arm and started massaging.

Several female orcs in other beds looked over with envy in their eyes.

Nishizawa's sister looked at the door, and the tall orc was blocking the door, and the light in the entire room was dimmed a lot.

I saw the male orc with his eyes wide open, his mouth half open, and he looked astonished to be unacceptable.

Nishizawa's sister's eyes darkened and her voice became cold, "Who is he?"

Nishizawa smiled and said, "A friend."

"What did you bring him here for?!" Nishizawa's sister said harshly.

The orc empire respects the strong, and the useless people like them will be looked down upon by others.

She is not afraid that others will look down on herself, she is afraid that others will look down on her brother.

Nishizawa is sixty-two, and even a partner has been found now because of her burden.

She didn't want others to know that Nishizawa had a dead sister, which would affect Nishizawa's future marriage.

"Don't come here anymore!"

Nishizawa still had a gentle smile on his face. He lowered his eyes and carefully rubbed his sister's rigid muscles, "I am left with you as a relative. How could it not be here? Don't drive me."

"Hey, Moses, you don't want to attack your brother anymore. How good your brother is. You are not satisfied. My family only came to see me once in a long time." An orc in the bed next door said.

Corey, who was standing there for a while at the door, finally seemed to have been switched on. He walked to the side of Moses' bed in a few steps, "Mo, Major General Moses? Are you really Major General Moses??!"

Moses looked coldly, "So what?"

Oh my god, she really is Major General Moses! !

Major General Moses is a fierce general of the Fourth Military Region, saying that she is a fierce general. It is not how high her star rank is, but that she can defeat the male orcs of rank 7 and above with the strength of the sixth rank and the use of combat skills.

Because of this, Moses is the only orc in the entire army with only Tier 6 strength but with the rank of major general.

Moses' combat skills are still regarded as video teaching materials in various military districts as the daily training of soldiers.

It's a pity that Major General Moses ran away with energy ten years ago. After that, no one's fighter could surpass Moses.

Corey often delved into Moses' fighting videos, and he was very familiar with Major General Moses. The moment he saw it at the door just now, he was startled.