Jin Suoluo stood under the stage, her body trembled with a suffocated smile.

[Exclude toxins, relax, let your muscles and veins have zero stress, no burden, and never have to worry about "toxins exceeding the standard" from now on. ]

This sentence is their advertising slogan for "Qingdu Pills", and it is said by Nelson so serious like a robot, there is a strange sense of joy.

But none of the guests present wanted to laugh.

All of them opened their eyes wide, looking at Nelson on the stage, looking at Nelson's mouth, there were words popping out one by one, and they could hear every word clearly.

Also input these words into the head, quickly sort, analyze, and understand.

Nielsen said: "Today, everyone present will be given out a ‘Clean Toxin Pill’ for tasting. You can rest assured that the ‘Clean Toxin Pill’ does not have any side effects on the body.”

The orc assistant immediately embraced and opened the box, taking out small boxes, from left to right, everyone handed out a box.

The guests took the small boxes in their hands and looked at the words "Clean Heart Pill" printed on them, and they came to understand in a daze what Nielsen said just now.

! ! ! ! !

"Cleansing poison pill"! !

Isn't the effect the same as "Qingjin New Liquid"? !

A bottle of "Qingjin New Liquid" is worth 10 million stars. Now, Nielsen has given each of them a free "Qingjinxin Pill" with the same effect as "Qingjin New Liquid" to try? ? ?

The guests' hands trembled.

They have the "Qingjin New Liquid" and they are reluctant to drink it. However, the "Qingdu Pills" that can be mass-produced cannot be more expensive than the "Qingjin New Liquid", and they are still given to them for free. .

So someone opened the "Qingdu Pill" without hesitation and put it in his mouth.

Let him personally experience the effects of "Cleaning Toxin Pills".

The orc who took the "Clear Poison Pill" looked at his hands in disbelief, then touched him, and said incoherently, "I, I, I, I feel... It was thoroughly cleaned again, the magic medicine, it is really magic medicine!!!"

Behind the orcs successively made exclamation sounds: "Me too, I am really relaxed, and there is no longer a feeling of blocking the energy operation!!"

The guests present opened the "Clean Toxin Pills" in their hands and put them in their mouths without hesitation. They did not have the opportunity to experience the "Clean Jin New Liquid". Now they can experience what the "Clean Toxin Pills" brings Feel it wonderful.

"Magic medicine!"

"Magic medicine!"

"Really a miraculous medicine!"

…………

In the surprise and admiration of everyone, Eugene's face is already very ugly!

He just bought more than a dozen bottles of "Qingjin New Liquid", a bottle of 10 million stars! !

No matter how high the price of this upcoming "Qingdu Pill" is, it will never be higher than 10 million.

He was shabu! !

Was **** by Raymond! !

Nelson announced at Raymond’s birthday party that the "Clean Poison Pills" will be on the market, it is impossible for Raymond to know in advance.