EXTRA: Continuation of Picture This ❗️MATURE CHAPTER❗️18+ only.

Start from the beginning

Minho didn't hesitate to increase his speed, causing her to shake, she felt her body feel something which she can only assume is her 'high' aka 'about to orgasm' from what other's have said and from what she's read. Minho knew as well since he slowed down, making Kitty whine.

"Gotta slow down baby, I don't want you finishing before me. I want us to finish together."

"Okay daddy."

"Oh 'daddy'? I like the sound of that," Minho smirked as he was hovering over Kitty who was pouting, "but if you want more, then you need to suck me off good babygirl."

Kitty was new to this so her hands found their way down and into his boxers. It wasn't hard to find his dick since he was very hard. She began to slowly stroke him and seeing Minho shiver made her feel dominant. So she managed to flip them over and straddle him.

"Oh so now you're on top huh."

"Seems like it Daddy."

Kitty's hand continued to stroke his hard dick, she increased her pace making Minho moan. She continued to do so then she decided on something that he wasn't expecting.

"Where are you going?" Minho weakly asked as he felt her moving downward, so he felt the cold air of where she used to be. He looked up to see her mouth hovering over his dick, "Oh fuck."

Kitty began to slowly suck on his dick as she stroked him, making Minho moan even more and louder than before, "That feels good babygirl."

Kitty hummed a yes and those vibrations made Minho shiver, it felt good. She began to swirl her tongue around, going side-to-side, and Minho couldn't handle it. He grabbed her head and held it down as he slowly began to fuck her mouth.

This was her first time experiencing it so she felt herself gagging but managed to hold it down. It was also his first time and feeling the back of her throat made Minho want to go faster and to do it in her mouth. But he knew not to do since it's their first time.

He had to calm himself down so he slowly pulled her back up and switched, now she was laying down again. With a smirk on his face, "Now it's my turn." Minho began to give her soft kisses from her lips, to her neck, to her stomach and down to her area. He slowly took off her underwear, making sure she felt his touch as he slowly and slightly grazed her legs.

His fingers found their way to her clit again and began to slowly move in circular motions. Kitty closed her eyes as she savored the touch and feeling of his hand on her. Then she felt something warm, something hot. Looking down she knew what he meant by it's his turn. They locked eyes and Minho softly kissed her from top then once she got to her spot, he stuck his tongue out and licked it very slowly.

"Oh my god!" Kitty couldn't help but scream. She never imagined feeling someone's tongue on her would feel this good. Minho grinned at her response as he continue the motion but quickening his pace a little at a time. His thumb still on her clit while his tongue was licking, Kitty was closer to her high than ever before.

"Oh please Daddy. Faster."

He did the same thing by humming a yes and Kitty felt his tongue go inside and start flicking along with his thumb going faster, "Yes. Yes. Yes!" Kitty's hands were in his hair, messing it up even more.

Minho then switched so his fingers were in her and his tongue was flicking her clit. He continued at a fast pace that Kitty was so close, "I'm about to -" but he took his fingers out and tongue off. Kitty groaned and whined but stopped once she saw what he was doing.

He went over to his drawer and pulled out a condom, swiftly putting it on he came back hovering over her. Kitty's eyes went down and up, locked on his own eyes. Seeing the lust and need in each other's eyes, "Tell me to stop and I will."

"You've already started so finish me Daddy." Minho grinned as he slowly inserted his dick into her. She moaned a bit in pain and pleasure. Once he got it in, he began to go at a slow and steady pace, getting them both used to the feeling.

"Are you okay love?"

"I'm okay. Just...go a little faster please?" she moaned out in the end and he did just as asked. Slowly increasing his speed, it felt better for them. He would've used some lube but seeing how wet he made her and how wet she already was, it was easy slide in.

"Fuck Kitty, you're so tight."

"Then loosen me Daddy." Minho lost it and with a hungry look, he went faster causing the bed to hit the wall.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kitty was so loud, Minho bent down to kiss her, "Quiet babygirl. I don't want others to hear how good you sound when I'm fucking you." He whispered in her ear.

"No one... is here remember? They're...at the...party."

"Even better." Minho went harder and faster causing the pair to be a moaning mess. They both reached their climax, with Minho taking his dick out so he came in the condom but on her stomach. He wanted to be on the safe side for both of their sakes.

He got up to take the condom off and wiping himself up, he got back into bed and laid next to her. Wrapping his arms around her body as they both cuddled under the blanket. He kissed the top of her forehead.

They looked at each other with huge smiles on their faces, "Hi."

"Hi."

"So do you still want to go to the party?"

"Of course. But can we take a quick nap?" Kitty yawned making Minho smile, she is so adorable.

"Of course we can baby."

She cuddled closer into his chest, "You made me feel really good Minho. And safe. Thank you."

"Of course Kitty. I want you to feel good and not be scared or anything." Kissing the top of her forehead again, "Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight my handsome prince." The pair softly smiled as they drifted off to sleep.

This is the best night ever.

I love her so much.

I love him so much.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

THERE. YOU GOT IT. HAPPY?! .... omg writing this chapter was 🫠🫣🤭 R O U G H I tell you. I hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it😝😝.

You know, you only had to wait... 4 months to get this chapter. But I hope it was worth the wait😆😭. Like I said, I was debating with myself to write this -- geez to even POST it. But here I am, posting it 🫣. You guys better have enjoyed this LOL please don't forget to vote and I can't wait to see your comments😝😏.