Episode 12: THE Date

It was D-Day and Kitty was a wreck. She didn't understand why since she's been on dates before. 

"Girl, you're nervous because it's Minho. I mean, if I were straight I would be too." Yuri said as she was curling Kitty's hair. Juliana was doing her makeup and Madison decided to help out and do her nails.

The girls thought it was weird at first for Madison to help but they understood, she never truly liked him like that. So she was okay to help Kitty out.

"You know, I really appreciate you guys doing this for me, but I do know how to do my own hair, makeup and nails."

"Oh we know, but we just wanted to do this. Plus, I think if you did it yourself, you would be stressed out even more and then blame yourself on a tiny mistake then redo your makeup." Yuri stated and Kitty was about to open her mouth but Juliana gave her a look that said 'Don't argue, you'll lose'.

"Hey, how's my girl doing?" Q came in with a coffee, about to hand it to her but then Madison took it, "hey that's for Kitty."

"Oh no, Kitty cannot drink coffee on an empty stomach. She needs to wait and eat with Minho."

"But I'm thirsty." Kitty pouted then Madison handed her a water bottle. Which she drank with no problem.

"Alright then, I see you girls got it all covered. Kitty, you will do great today okay?"

"Q it's just a date. Not an interview."

"No, but it is Minho."

"Why do you guys keep saying that? I know it's Minho but what about him? I'm sure he'll be nice and sweet."

Q raised his eyebrows, "I'm not going to say anything because who knows, maybe Minho will surprise us all today."

Kitty wanted to know how Minho acted with other girls prior to her. She knew how he was with Madison, but it was all just kissing. Which she doesn't want all the time of course. But she knows she won't get an answer from them.

"Alright we're done! Look at that, with 30 minutes to spare." Everyone stood in front of Kitty and patted themselves on the back for a job well done. 

"Okay I want to see now!" Kitty stood up and looked in the bathroom mirror. It was like her usual makeup look; subtle and soft but it definitely had a touch of the Korean makeup styles. Her hair was curled with soft waves. Her outfit was a straight black cami dress that stopped at her thighs and she wore a light creme colored cardigan over it. It just brought her whole outfit and look together.

"Thank you guys so much for helping me. I look great and it wouldn't be like this without your help."

"Aw it's no problem. In return, you have to tell us everything later." Yuri said and Kitty agreed to it.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kitty wasn't waiting long downstairs when Minho came to the door. He had a single white flower in his hand, small enough that she could put it in her hair if she wanted to.

"Hey Kitty."

"Hey Minho."

"You look beautiful. I got this jasmine flower for you." Kitty took it and took a sniff, it smelt nice.

"Thank you Minho this is pretty."

"You're welcome. I chose this flower because it had many meanings; love, beauty, sensuality, but I liked that it also means faithfulness. Which is what I will be to you."

If Kitty didn't melt before, she melted now. She placed it over her heart, "That is really sweet, I love it Minho. Really, thank you."

Minho had a big smile on his face, "Ready to go?"