Episode 6: Welcome Back Party

Alright Kitty. You're rooming with Yuri AND her girlfriend. You don't have to be worried or jealous. You're over Yuri. Right now you need to focus on you and Simon. Yeah that's right. Just focus. I can do this!

"Kitty!" Nope. Go away.

"Kitty! Can I come in?" No.

"Sure," Damn it. Yuri walked in and closed the door behind her. She had a dress in her hand and held it out for Kitty to take. She looked questioningly at her, "is that your dress for tonight?"

"No silly it's yours. I bought it for you as a welcome back and a thank you gift."

"Oh, why a thank you?" Kitty took it from her and laid it out on the top of her bed.

"From the time you found Juliana for me. I mean who knew your sister was able to get in contact with her! So for that, this dress is a thank you gift. Also, I wanted to apologize for how I acted before our performance. I understand now that Alex wanted you to keep it a secret and of course, you knew him before me so I get why you didn't tell me immediately."

"Oh that, yeah it's no worries. I don't blame you for getting upset since it's about knowing your brother. Speaking of Alex, how are things with him?"

"It's going really well actually. Alex, my mom and I have all been hanging out and getting to know each other. Along with Professor Lee."

"That's good, I'm glad. How did your dad take it?"

"Oh not good. But that's a story to tell another time. For now, let's get you dressed for this party."

"I can dress myself Yuri." 

"Oh I know but I want to do it. Juliana wanted to get ready on her own to surprise me. So I need something to distract me from all these thoughts of guessing her outfit." Yuri was laughing along with Kitty but she was simply trying to get it over with.

"So tell me, have you talked to Dae since you left?" Yuri sat Kitty down and began to curl her hair.

"Um no I haven't. We actually broke up before I left."

"Oh...I'm really sorry that I had to use him. If only I had known you before then I wouldn't have done that to you."

"That's true but then, maybe it's just fate sending a sign. That it was time for us to move on."

"I guess. I've always believed in whatever my heart wants."

Sadly my heart is still confused. I don't know who I like. "Well I'm happy for you. You and Juliana are finally together after breaking Dae and I up," Oh my god... "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I don't even know why I said it. I don't blame you, it's not your fault, well it kind of is just a little, but I'm really not upset! I don't hate you or anything for it, in fact it's more of the opposite -"

"Kitty! It's alright. I understand where you're coming from. A normal person wouldn't be okay with it at all, or okay with me for that matter. But you are and I'm really grateful for that. I'm sorry again and if I could, I would take back my decision that day. I'm sorry Kitty."

"It's okay...I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to go on a rant."

"Well it seems like you have some pent up feelings about it. If you want to tell me and let it all out, then let me know. I'll be glad to listen to how much you hate me." Yuri made a joke and laughed. Kitty tried to change the topic, "I'm just happy you're happy." 

"Thanks Kitty. I'm happy too, very happy."

"Good." If she's happy then I should be happy for her. I don't want to take her happiness away, so...I won't say anything to her. I'll just need to learn to move on and like someone else.