Episode 25: FINALs

Alright Kitty. You've been studying non stop. You got this. You passed your midterms you can pass the finals too. Everyone helped you study and even though, I helped them more I guess it means I'm prepared. No. I am prepared. Just don't stress. Be calm and just read and answer. 

"Good luck and you may begin."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The first three finals flew by. Everyone was in the cafeteria ready to have their lunch. Kitty was sort of eating while everyone else was busy chatting about what they'd do after finals. Minho noticed how Kitty was since they sat down, he's already done his best and comforted her. But he knew sometimes, she needed to overcome things by herself.

So he held her hand and squeezed it a little, so that Kitty knew Minho was there to support her. That he would be there for her. She squeezed back and decided to finally eat her lunch before the next test.

They walked back to their respective classes and Minho stopped midway to pull Kitty to the side. She was about to speak but he pulled her into a hug then whispered in her ear, "You got this babe. Just do your best okay?"

"Thank you Minho, I needed that."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"FINALLY WE ARE DONE!" Q yelled outside and he received cheers and claps from other students. The group decided on karaoke and dinner again just like before.

Kitty was walking with Minho when Principal Lim came over.

"Hey mom."

"Hey Yuri. Hi everyone, hope you all did well on your finals."

"Yeah I think I did. I mean I hope so if I want to get a scholarship to Yonsei University." Q said.

"Oh I didn't know you wanted to go there." Kitty commented. Universities was not something the friends talked about as much so Kitty wanted to learn more, "Where does everyone want to go to?"

"I'm also trying for Yonsei." Juliana added.

"I'm going for Seoul National University. I figured with my grades and extracurricular activities that I do, I should go big." Dae said.

"Mom and I have discussed it and I'm also going to try for Seoul National. Of course I doubt I'll get in since my grades don't meet their requirement. But my backup choices are Sungkyunkwan University or Korea University." Yuri stated.

Kitty looked to all her friends then to Minho, "What about you?"

"I'm thinking I could go to either a college in the States or just stay here. But I have to talk more about it with my mom."

"Kitty you could try for Yonsei with Juliana and I. It's a good school for international students like us." Q added on.

"That sounds fun. I'll have to think about it."

"Well Mom, I'm sure you didn't come all this way here just to talk about our grades. Did you need something?"

"Yes. I came over here to talk to Kitty for a bit."

"Okay then, well we'll see you at the dorm Kitty." Yuri said as everyone left the two to talk.

"Let's talk up in my office shall we?"

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kitty sat down, she wiped her hands for the nth time on her legs. She was nervous because she wasn't sure why Principal Lim would want to talk to her. 

Is it about my finals? Did something go wrong? Wait they can't be already grading it now. Can they?

"Kitty I wanted to -"