Episode 9: Finding Florian

I can't believe we got caught on the first day. Classes haven't even started yet! So much for being a good student.

Kitty and Q found themselves inside of Professor Lee's classroom. They would've gone straight to Principal Lim but she was not in yet.

"I need you two to be honest and tell me. Or else you both will be in equal trouble with Florian. So what is this about him cheating on the finals?" Professor Lee was straight to the point and Alex watched the two squirm. He wished he could help but as a teacher, he had no right to.

Kitty really did not want to start off the semester bad and she had to think about her promise to her dad. Q did not want to confess or else he knew he'd lose Florian, but he wanted to do the right thing as an athlete. He was about to speak when Kitty beat him to it, "I'm sorry Professor Lee. I would have said something sooner but I only just found out recently. I had told Q about it before winter break but I had no chance to discuss with him after I left."

"So you had no idea that Florian was planning on cheating? The both of you?"

"No sir. Like I said, I only found out recently and then I told Q about it." Kitty was about to continue but Q continued for her.

"When Kitty told me, I did confront Florian about it. I wanted him to confess what he did but he wouldn't. I gave him some time to think about it but he still hadn't. So now, I'm already eating myself with guilt because I knew what he did but I didn't say anything. Because of that, Dae had to leave and now I'm questioning my morals -"

"Q I got it. I'm sorry I wouldn't think you'd be the one to ramble," Professor Lee looked to Kitty who is known to ramble, "Anyways, I think I understand. You both had good intentions. But you should have come to me or any other teacher first. So where is Florian now?"

The two friends looked at each other, "We don't know sir. I woke up this morning and I saw his bed was still neatly made. I know he didn't come in last night because I was waiting for him."

Professor Lee and Alex looked at each other, thinking that there is something else going on with Florian aside from the cheating. "Thank you for telling us this. We won't say that it was you two but you both are safe and not in trouble. Alex and I will discuss this further with Principal Lee, until then if you see Florian please direct him straight to me."

"Okay Professor Lee." Kitty felt a little relieved but bad at the same time, Q on the other hand...

"What will happen to Florian?"

"Well for someone who cheats on the finals, it can lead to expulsion."

Q felt his insides turn and he felt worse than before. He knew Florian's situation at home so if he is to be expelled...who knows what Florian will do. Both Alex and Professor Lee left the two who were stunned. Especially Q.

Kitty looked at him worriedly, she didn't know what to do at the moment. She gently placed her hand on his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile, "Let's just hope for the best okay? Maybe they'll be understanding once Florian tells them of his family's situation."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I shouldn't think the worst just yet," Q looked to Kitty with a soft smile, "Thank you Kitty."

"You're welcome. Now first things first, we have to get to class and then find Florian afterwards."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Minho could not believe his ears, Dae is back. His first thought was Kitty but then he remembered, they're broken up. Plus, he and Kitty have a date. He waited outside the office to talk with Dae. After a few minutes, he came out.