Episode 10: Confessions

Who knew the first day of class could be so exciting? I'm just glad things worked out, kind of. I know Yuri and I need to finish our conversation. I'm sure she's wondering as well...I don't blame her since we were friends before I left and then I just kind of, shut her out. Although I didn't mean to but it worked best for me... But, I think I'm over her now with the help of Minho. So I think it'd be okay to tell her.

Kitty was finishing her hair when Yuri knocked on the door. Kitty looked in the mirror, "Hey Kitty, can we talk?"

"Yeah, I think that would be a good idea too." 

Yuri closed the door and sat at Madison's desk while Kitty turned around from hers. The two sat in awkward silence for a bit but Yuri was the first one to break it.

"We still need to finish our conversation. You were going to tell me but then Q came in."

"Right..."I can tell the truth. Right? "The truth is I didn't want to cause any problems between you and Juliana."

Yuri gave her a 'what' face, "Seriously? I don't think so. It's more than that. We need to talk about whatever happened in the practice room. Because if I didn't know any better, I think you were going to kiss me if Madison hadn't come in."

Crap...I didn't think she noticed. But then again, it's not like I was hiding it. "Oh that? I think it was just an in the moment thing. Trust me, after that I felt bad because I don't want to come between you and Juliana."

"Kitty...you can tell me the truth. Do you have feelings for me?"

Kitty sighed, she knows Yuri isn't stupid. "Yes, I do. I did."

"So you don't have them anymore?"

"No. I think things worked out well for the both of us. I left and had time to re-think my feelings; you got to spend time with Juliana and I'm sure your love for each other grew."

Yuri knew Kitty had feelings for her but she needed to be sure. "Thank you for telling me. But I think you're right as well. Juliana and I love each other more than before now that both of our parents are okay with it."

Kitty couldn't agree more so she sat there silently nodding her head, "Well now that you know, that's why I distanced myself from you. I wasn't sure how to act around you."

"Just act normally. Because what you were doing yesterday was not helpful at all. It just bugged me so much."

"Why?"

"Because you were my first actual friend who didn't judge me or anything, after getting to know me of course."

"Oh...well are we still friends?"

"Yes, we still are." Kitty had a smile on her face and the two hugged. A friendly hug. Which Kitty felt relieved and better, she didn't question her feelings or feel anything when they touched.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Second day of classes and it was already lunch time. Kitty was already eating when Q came and sat next to her. She stopped eating and turned to face him, wanting to hear the update. But he was nonchalant about her actions.

"So, what happened to Florian?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now Kitty." Oh no...

"Okay that's fine, just know you can talk to me about anything okay? I'm here for you."

"Thanks Kitty." Q ate his food quietly and Kitty turned to hers when Minho approached and sat in front of her.

"Hey guys. So Q -" before Minho finished his sentence, Kitty kicked him in the shin making him groan in pain.