Episode 8: FDOC (First Day of Chaos)

An alarm was heard in the room and the first person to get up was Kitty. As she promised her dad and to herself, she is going to do better in her studies. Madison was still asleep, considering it was 6 in the morning. Kitty was the first to take a shower, eat, and get ready.

She saw her schedule and the classrooms were in different places so she wanted to take the morning to find each one. That way she doesn't have to rush and panic like in first semester. Quietly walking out and closing the door behind her, she got scared by Yuri.

"Oh my god Yuri! Can you say something if you're behind someone?"

"Well I'm not the one sneaking out of my dorm like a mouse. Why are you being quiet?"

"Well it's early in the morning and I didn't want to wake anyone else up. But I see you're already up...why?"

"Oh I was in the gym. I have to keep up with my body somehow, I'm still a public figure." Yuri tossed her ponytail back making Kitty laugh at her action.

"Well I'm going to check out the campus and just figure out where my classes are."

"Alright, would you like me to come with you?"

"Is that okay with Juliana?"

"Yeah she won't mind. Let me just freshen up then."

"Okay, I'll just wait downstairs since I'm already done."

Why did I say yes? I was trying to avoid her. But she was just being nice. Maybe, I can use this to clear up any feelings/thoughts that I had before. She said she's happy with Juliana so I will not do or say anything. I have to keep my lips sealed. You can do it Kitty. Plus, last night was a lot of fun with Minho.

"Okay I'm ready." Yuri was dressed in her uniform with her bag. Before leaving she woke up Juliana to let her know what she was doing, so she wouldn't worry.

The two friends began to walk around the campus, the first few places being Kitty's classes. While doing so, they made small talk, really small talk. Kitty was doing her best not to discuss certain topics with her so she kept falling back to her mom and Professor Lim's friendship.

Yuri noticed and got annoyed so she stopped walking and Kitty did the same, "Kitty, are we okay?"

"Yeah we are. Why are you asking?"

"Because it seems that you're avoiding talking to me. Especially when I mention Juliana or Dae."

"Oh really? Huh I didn't notice."

"Yeah well you're not very subtle sometimes. So tell me what's on your mind. Do you not like Juliana?"

"Oh no Juliana seems nice. She's cool and I'm happy for you two."

"But...?"

"There is no 'but' Yuri. I just thought we could talk about other topics other than your girlfriend and my ex-boyfriend."

"Yes we can but it's not like we talk about Juliana or Dae all the time."

"Yes, yes we do. Aside from us realizing our mom's were best friends and what they had to go through, we never really discussed a lot of stuff."

"So you want someone to just talk to you about anything?"

"No Yuri I'm not saying that," Kitty groaned and threw her hands up in the air. She was struggling and at that moment she wanted to just tell everything. "Look, the truth is -"

"Kitty!" She turned around to see Q running to her.

"Not right now Q."

"It's important. I need you, right now." Q started to drag her but she tried to hold her ground, "Wait I have to tell Yuri something."

"Yuri she will talk to you later. You guys room together right? So you got time. Right now, I need my best friend."

Kitty looked at Q who had a desperate look on his face, "Okay let's go. I'll see you later Yuri."

Yuri watched and groaned, then turned around. She didn't understand what changed between the two of them. Yuri knew she was upset with Kitty during their fan performance, but she thought it was water under the bridge when they spoke at the airport.

"Alright Q what's going on? Is everything okay?"

"No it's not. I did what you and Minho were telling me, I talked to Florian about the cheating and I think he is going through something serious right now."

"What do you mean?"

Q looked around before pulling his bag in front of him, he pulled something out, a bag filled with white powder, "I found this in his bag. I smelled it and it is not sugar or salt." Q quickly stuffed it back in his bag and pulled Kitty again.

"You think he's doing drugs?" Kitty whisper yelled as students were slowly awakening and coming out of their dorms.

"I guess so!" Q pulled her to an area where there were no students around, "I've noticed he's been acting different. His under bags are getting worse by the day and I didn't even see him this morning when I woke up."

"Where do you think he could be?"

"I really don't know. I don't know anything anymore with him! It's like he's changed after he told me that he cheated on the finals."

"Excuse me, who cheated on the finals?" The two friends turned around and were face-to-face with Alex and Professor Lee.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Hey babe, I thought you were out with Kitty?"

"Yeah I was but then she wanted to continue on finding her classes. I got tired so I just figured to come back here."

"Okay well wait for me then we can eat some breakfast together." Juliana gave her a kiss on the cheek and she made her way to the shower. While Yuri was waiting, she kept replaying all the moments her and Kitty hung out. 

She had fun but did Kitty have fun too? She still has to talk to her about whatever happened in the practice room. It was as if...Kitty wanted to kiss her. Which Yuri thought was very weird considering she has been after Dae and was straight...but of course things could change. Yuri was still deep in thought when Juliana was calling her name.

"Yuri!" 

"Huh? Yes babe?"

"I was calling you. Could you hand me my towel?"

"Yeah I can." Yuri held her hand out and Juliana took not only the towel, but dragged Yuri inside as well.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Hey guys have you seen Q around?" Minho was in the boys' dorm lounge area looking for his friend. When he woke up there was no sign of Florian or Q. But Minho stayed up a bit late so he doesn't think Florian came back at all.

Minho continued to look around then made his way to the main building. Thinking maybe he was in the faculty office or something. Minho entered the room and looked around, he didn't see Q so he didn't stay long. Before he left and closed the door, he heard a name that he wasn't expecting.

"Welcome back Dae."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Episode 8 done!!! OOOOOOO drama is about to go downnnnn. I hope I wrote it well and you all enjoyed it🥺🥺

I woke up and we've hit 2k reads now!!!🤯🤯🤯 thank you all so much for continuing to read this book and giving it love with your votes and comments 🥹❤️ you guys are the best!! I hope you're anticipating the next chapter, I know I am🤭🤭🤭