Episode 27: Picture This

"So what kind of outfit are you wanting to go for?" Q asked as he was looking through a rack of dresses.

"I know the one you picked out last time for Minho's party was gorgeous. I felt like a badass woman in it."

"Alright then we're going for another badass look. Black looks gorgeous on you but," Q pulled out a skin tight black and red dress, "with a little red, it could possibly do you wonders."

Kitty turned around and looked at the dress, her mouth open in awe, "Oh my god Q! That dress is freaking hot and gorgeous!" Kitty took it without a second thought and went to the dressing room. Q followed and took a seat.

After a few minutes Kitty came out and Q gave a big grin, "Oh Minho is going to need handcuffs to keep his hands off of you tonight. You have to wear this girl."

Kitty looked at herself in the outside mirror, Wow this dress really does suit me. I thought I had good taste but obviously I need to upgrade my wardrobe with Q's help.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Okay that goes there. No no no! Put the tables to the side. Come on now, this is a graduation party not a formal event." Minho was yelling to the workers.

Kitty came in to the building to see if there was anything else needed when she heard Minho's voice. She walked over to him and rubbed his shoulders, "Babe calm down. No need to yell at them."

He turned around to face her and took a deep breath, "You're right. I'm sorry. But you know how it is, this party has to look good. I can't have it be bad and ruin my reputation."

"Babe don't worry. If someone complains then blame it on me. The place looks great and I think we're all set. Food and drinks are good and Yuri made sure to get someone who will check to make sure no one has any alcohol on them."

"Okay, then if you say so we're good."

"Yes, now come on and let's get dressed."

"Oh we're going to do it together?" Minho's mood did a complete 180.

Kitty looked at him and laughed, "Oh whatever Minho. Just come on." Now his lips were pouting.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Minho was back in his dorm room with Q and Dae, who were done getting dressed.

"Come on Minho! I bet the girls are already done." Dae yelled as he was banging on the bathroom door.

"You cannot rush art! It takes time and patience when doing my skincare routine so you wait! If you can't then just go."

"Fine! Let's go Q." The two put on their shoes then Minho opened the door, "If Kitty is done can you send her up?"

Dae and Q rolled their eyes, "Sure Minho. But don't go messing up her dress." Before Minho could counter, the two left laughing in the hallway.

"Hey you should totally prank Kitty." 

"What do you mean?"

"Just call her now and tell her that Minho is freaking out. Say that he got a pimple."

"Really Dae," Q had a straight face when he suggested that reasoning. Not because it was lame but because it is highly possible for that to happen, "Let's do it."

It didn't take long for Kitty to answer Q's call, "Hey Kitty."

"What's up?"

"I think you need to come over to the dorm. Minho is freaking out because he found a pimple on his face. I think it was on his nose so it is obvious."