Episode 13: THE Evening

"Hey Kitty!"

"Hey guys! You remember Minho right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Hi Margot, hi Lara Jean."

"So what have you two been up to?" Margot asked and Lara Jean had a teasing look on her face.

"I'm sure Kitty told you but we just went on a date."

"And how was it? I want to hear everything!" Lara Jean sat up on her bed at the same time Peter appeared on screen.

"Kitty! Minho! What's this I hear about a date?"

Kitty was laughing, she was happy her family was excited about it but she was feeling a little embarrassed to say how she felt with Minho right there.

"Really? You guys want me to say it now?" The three on Skype said yes simultaneously and Minho turned to faced her, with his arm on the table and head in his hand. Kitty rolled her eyes, "Alright then."

Kitty began to share what they did and where they went, Margot and Lara Jean were happy for their sister. The two had talked before and agreed they think Kitty looks happier whenever she talked about Minho. Especially now that she's discussing their date.

After Kitty finished, Peter spoke up, "You did good Minho. I'm glad Kitty is very happy and she had fun with you."

"Thanks man, I did my best and she told me, she had fun today."

"So will there be a second date?" Lara Jean was smiling, knowing the answer already.

"Well what do you say Covey? Would you like to go out again?"

"I would love to Minho."

"Stop, he also calls you Covey!" Lara Jean was squealing. She was told by her friends of how Peter calls her that sometimes in an endearing way and hearing someone else use it made Lara Jean fangirl.

"Yes LJ, he does. Now will you calm down you animal."

"Excuse me, I am not an animal. If I were there right now I'd smack you with the pillow."

"And I will protect her from said pillow." Minho covered Kitty's face, blocking the view and then quickly placing a kiss on her forehead. Minho sat back down in his chair revealing a red faced Kitty.

"You kissed her on the forehead didn't you? Oh that's too cute!" Lara Jean felt she was watching one of her romance books come to life.

"LJ! Stop treating your sister like your books. This is reality and you are in a very cute relationship as well." Margot pointed out, trying to calm Lara Jean down.

"Don't worry Margot, I'll find you a guy as well," Kitty winked and Margot laughed it off, "Well I think we're going to call it a night. Minho has to go back to his dorm now." Minho looked at Kitty with raised eyebrows, "Yeah I'm sorry to cut the call short."

"It's okay, Peter and I have a lunch date. So we'll talk to you guys later. Bye! Love you Kitty, Margot!" Lara Jean said as her and Peter were waving.

"I love you guys too. Bye boys." Margot said as she ended her call and the other two followed.

"Why did you say I'm going back to my dorm?"

"Do you really want me to tell them that you we were going to watch a movie after this? It's already getting late anyways."

"So does that mean I can crash here?"

"On the couch." Kitty beamed and sat up, pulling Minho with her to the living room.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Hey Kitty!" Kitty got scared by the yelling and sat up so fast, "What I'm up!" She looked to see Q, Yuri and Juliana in her room laughing.