Episode 28: Party Time

"Hey! You are so late," Juliana said to Kitty and looked behind her to see Minho arriving as well, "and you need to tell us everything later tonight." Kitty blushed and couldn't believe Juliana already assumed what went down.

Minho came behind Kitty and wrapped his arms around her waist, "The party looks great but you look better Covey."

Kitty giggled and turned around wrapping her arms around his neck, "So tell me. What was better, now or your sex dream?" 

Minho's mouth went wide and Kitty laughed. Before he could respond Q showed up, "Hey you two lovebirds. This party is fantastic and everyone is loving it! We did good." 

He raised his glass in the air and cheered, no alcohol, just juice. "Now would you two like to explain to me why you came two hours late?"

Damn...2 hours? It felt longer.

"Well like you said, I was helping Minho out with his pimple. It was actually a lot harder to cover up."

Q had to do a double take, he looked to Minho's face and it was fine. But then he looked more closely to Kitty and noticed her neck. It wasn't obvious but there was one part that when Q looked really closely, then he knew. His mouth went wide and his eyes darted from her neck, to her eyes then to Minho's.

"OH MY G-" Kitty and Minho covered his mouth with their hands and pulled him to the side. Once they were alone, they let him go.

"OH MY GOD! YOU TWO GOT TOGETHER!" 

"Q!" They said simultaneously. 

"What? I said you got together. That means you're dating duh. With the way you responded someone else would think you did something else." Q took another sip while looking around, playing dumb.

Kitty sighed and Q looked around, assuring that no one was around.

"You do know you gotta tell me all the deets later right?" Q was looking at Kitty and she shook her head.

"I am not going to tell you what happened. That is only between us."

Q looked seriously between the two, trying to figure out his own question in his head, "I bet it was Minho that begged more. I could see it."

"Oh are we guessing here? Cause I'd love to join." Juliana came over and overheard Q.

"No way, you knew? How! Kitty you told her before me. Your best friend?"

"No I did not tell Juliana or anyone else!" 

"Oh she didn't have to. I figured out why they were late and plus the two of their faces were so red. I knew they weren't running to get here because they weren't breathing hard. But Minho had bed hair and Kitty over here smells a little like sex."

All three friends looked to Juliana, shocked yet impressed that she knew all that. "Please do not tell anyone. I really don't want my first time going around when it's not anyone's business." Kitty said quietly, Minho held her hand for comfort.

"Of course we wouldn't do that Kitty. We aren't bad friends. Sure we'll tease you but we won't go around talking about it. That would just be wrong. You don't hear me talking about how Yuri and I -"

"AND that is our cue! Let's all go dance yeah?" Q said as he pulled Kitty who pulled Minho. Juliana shrugged her shoulders and followed everyone out.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Juliana was with Yuri who was busy behind the turntables. Q was talking to Dae and other friends. Minho and Kitty were dancing the night away in each other's arms.

It was a memory that no one wanted to forget. It was their last night as high school students before they go off on their own journeys. Either with each other or with new people. Everyone was thankful and grateful for the 6 friends to have held this party for only them. It was something that they knew all of them shared, just them, the graduating class.

At some point, Yuri decided to cut the music and it was time for some karaoke. Who doesn't love karaoke? It makes for great memories. Majority of the introverted people came out of their shell and took the chance; of course extroverts went for it. This was another moment they were thankful for because when would they get the chance again to do something like this? 

With no worries of college yet; with no curfew; no stress. It was just them and their friends. Kitty and Minho took a break and stepped outside. The area was lit with string lights and there was a bench underneath.

Kitty leaned her head onto his shoulder and held his hand, "I'm really glad everyone is having a good time." 

"Me too. I'm glad we could give everyone a last fun memory before everyone sets off on their own journey."

"Yeah..." Kitty was still unsure of her college plans. She would love to stay in Seoul, do more exploring since she's done with high school.

"Have you thought of where you want to go yet?"

"Not yet. I'd love to stay to learn and see more of Korea. But then, I have my other life back home."

"I'm sure you've heard others say this, but just take your time. If you want to you can always take a gap year. Try different things and see where you end up."

Kitty sat up and looked at him, "Why didn't I think of that? I might end up doing that."

Minho looked to her with a smile, "I'm glad to help. But promise me, aside from your family, I want to be the first person you tell of what your decision is. Okay?"

"Okay I promise."

They sealed it with a kiss.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ep 28 done~ shorter than the last chapter LOL but I hope you all liked it 🥺🥹 gahhh it's graduation day tomorrow for everyone !!!! We all know what the others are doing, but what will happen for Minho and Kitty 🥺🥺

15k today!!!!🥳🤩 y'all are amazing people!!!! Thank you so much for the love and support🥹, I love you guys😭💜