Episode 19: Second Date

Second date!! Ahhh I'm so excited. I wonder what we're doing today. Wait what should I wear? Skirt? Shorts? Keep it casual? Or fancy? I think cute casual will work! That way it could work for whatever we're doing. Let's see...now where did I put that new skort I got...

"Hey Kitty you ready? You got someone waiting." Yuri called out from the living room. Kitty rushed even more, she did the last few touches of her makeup, checked her hair and then took a deep breath.

Alright Kitty, it's only the second date. You've been on one before. But this is Minho we're talking about...oh what the hell.

Kitty opened the door and Minho turned around. The two looked at each other and smiled, they realized they were matching a little and thought it was cute.

"Well look at you two, you planned this didn't you? The matching outfits."

"Nope. Pure coincidence." Kitty beamed.

"Great minds think a like you know." Minho looked at Yuri with a smirk then smiled at Kitty.

"So Minho what do you have planned for this second date? And are you going to be asking her the question?" Yuri casually asked, wanting an answer, as she was taking a sip of her tea.

Minho only looked at her, smiled, then turned around. "Hey!"

"Bye Yuri." Kitty laughed and waved to her roommate.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Minho has said nothing as to where they were going, just like their first date. Which kept Kitty on her toes. The first date was fun and very nice, so who knows what Minho has up his sleeve this time.

"I'm really glad the weather feels nice today. It's not too hot or too cold." Kitty said as she was looking up at the bright blue sky with some clouds.

"Me too. It means that my plans for today are perfect for the weather."

Kitty looked at him and kept asking him and there where they were going, even a hint, but he didn't budge. Every time she asked he responded sweetly as if she was asking for the first time. It was a bit of a drive but they arrived.

A garden? Oh my gosh it looks so beautiful!

Kitty couldn't wait and got out of the car once it came to a full stop. She looked around and there was greenery everywhere. There were other couples and families walking around and taking pictures.

"What is this place?"

"It's called Garden of Morning Calm," Minho looked at Kitty who looked very excited, he really wasn't expecting this reaction but he felt proud of himself, "I'm glad you like it. Now come on, this isn't what I wanted to show you."

He grabbed her hand and interlocked fingers, he walked her down the hill so that they could walk on the trail where others were. Kitty was looking around, appreciating nature and the beauty the Earth has. Something that people sometimes forget.

"Oh my gosh there's a gazebo!" Now Kitty was pulling Minho, they stopped over the bridge to get a picture of themselves.

"What made you think of this place?" Kitty rested her hands on the railing and looked out, Minho had his back to the scenery as he enjoyed looking at Kitty.

"After a stressful week, I figured you'd like something calming. Some fresh air and just be in the outdoor."

"Well thank you, I really appreciate this. I think I really needed this," Kitty was looking at the other couples and families, smiling, "this place is so beautiful."