Episode 7: Best Night Ever

Minho took Kitty to Hongdae which is one of the famous party spots. He figured Kitty could use a distraction, sort of like how he used Madison. But he won't get into that tonight, right now his focus is on the beautiful girl who now has a smile on her lips and amazement in her eyes.

"I can't believe I didn't go here during first semester."

"Well you were very busy during first semester, collecting."

"Oh shut up Minho." She laughed at his statement and was continuing to look all around her. The shops, the cafes, the food all smelled good. Kitty felt her stomach rumbling, realizing she never ate dinner.

"Hey I'm getting a bit hungry, so Mr. Tour Guide, what's good around here?"

"Well for starters, I recommend this place." Kitty looked at the sign,엉터리 생기 which Minho read, Ungteori Saenggogi. There was a line so Kitty was about to walk away to line up but Minho swiftly grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. He went up to a worker and said his name.

The worker nodded his head and someone else took them to a table. Kitty didn't understand Korean but she understood that Minho must've made a reservation in advance. They sat down and Kitty looked at the grill in front of her.

"If you don't know, you grill the food yourself. Something that I think is very cool, I wish they had more of these all over the States."

"Oh man I wish so too! Also, I do know to grill the food yourself thank you very much. I already told you I'm half Korean."

"Oh right, I'm sorry I forgot."

"It's okay. So tell me, did you put in a reservation or do you just happen to know everyone?" Kitty teased, wanting to know how they were allowed to sit down before the others.

"Well if you really want to know," he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "then go on a date with me."

Kitty's eyes went wide, she wasn't expecting him to say that. But she knew he was serious, he had that sexy smirk on his face. Which Kitty found herself falling for. Wow...I knew he was always handsome but tonight he just seems...more handsome.

Before Kitty could say anything, food was brought to the table, "Wait we didn't order anything yet."

"Don't worry Kitty, I already ordered for us." Well isn't he nice.

"Okay then, thanks Minho."

"No problem, now let's eat."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"That food was amazing. Thank you again for taking me there."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Aside from the school cafeteria, you're enjoying authentic Korean cuisine."

"Yeah. I didn't realize until now, but there's so much to learn about the culture. From the food to the buildings. Do you think you could show me around? If not, I totally understand. I mean you're not really a tour guide anyways."

"Kitty, breathe. Anyways, I don't mind showing you around. If I had to teach someone about my culture, I'm glad it's you."

"Alright Minho, you and all these smooth words. Using them on me you -"

"Are they working on you?" He teased her again making her laugh, which Minho thought was the most beautiful sound he ever heard.

"We'll see. Anyways, what are we doing next?"

"Well I was thinking we could take some pictures, we both are looking hot so might as well make the most of it. I know this place full of street are that I think you'd like."

"Okay that sounds awesome, let's go! Also, thank you."

"I won't hold back a compliment."

"Oh no I meant thank you for doing this. But yes, thank you for the compliment as well. Also, yes."

"Yes to what?"

"Yes, I will go on a date with you."

Minho had a huge smile on his face as he looked down at her, I wish I could kiss her. They continued walking and making small conversation to the pass the time, there were many street performances so they stopped here and there to watch a little.

Kitty was in awe of how lively the streets were. It's like something in the States but she could tell the vibe was very different and she preferred the Korean vibe than the States sometimes. Especially tonight as she was walking very closely to Minho. She looked up at him from time to time, wondering how things would've gone if Kitty fell for Minho instead of Yuri.

No I think it still would've been bad, since it's their friendship. But now...I mean he confessed to me after I told him we broke up. Obviously he's had feelings for awhile and he held it until he knew I was single. Wow, wish I could do that. But I couldn't help how I felt for Yuri and hide it from Dae, he doesn't deserve that.

"Kitty! We're here." Kitty looked at the walls and there were many beautiful paintings with string lights on the trees. She got excited and quickly whipped her phone out to take pictures and videos of it. Minho grabbed her phone mid video, "Hey!"

"We are here to take pictures of us okay? So first, you go over there and I'll take a few pictures for you."

"Alright Mr. Bossy." Again, before she could walk away he pulled her back and seductively whispered in her ear, "Call me that again and see what happens kitty." Kitty felt weak in the knees. Minho was the opposite of Dae who was sweet and charming, so experiencing this was new to Kitty. And she was loving it.

Kitty shook her head to calm herself down and walked over to the wall. She posed here and there then they switched. What the hell, he looks like a model. Kitty finished after taking and re-taking so many pictures for him. Minho asked someone for something then he handed the phone, "Now we'll take a picture together to remember this."

He held her hand then spun her around and placed his hand on her waist, pulling her close to his side. Kitty looked up at him after he did that and felt something, but she wasn't sure what it was. Then she looked at the camera and showed her biggest smile because tonight was one for the books.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Minho walked Kitty all the way back to her dorm, mainly the dorm entrance. Thankfully, they realized the time and was able to make it back before curfew.

"Thank you for tonight Minho, I really had a lot of fun."

"It's no problem Kitty, I wanted to do this."

"Well I'll see you later. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Covey." He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then he watched her go inside the building and walked away as soon as she was out of sight.

This was the best night, ever. They both thought to themselves with huge smiles on their faces.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

And done!!  I know this chapter was short BUTTTT i hope you loved it!! Little date night for the two love birds hehehe 🤭

I can't believe we've hit 1.6k reads!!!! I'm so thankful for y'all and can't wait to write the next chapter 🥹🥹🥹. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it and I'm loving the comments, I really appreciate them and it means a lot🥺❤️