Episode 15: Flashback pt. 1

Finally. Yuri texted me the address which directed me to a restaurant. This place looks expensive...I don't think I can afford it. I'll just get a water, that should be free right?

Kitty went by herself, Minho offered to come but this was something she needed to do on her own. Walking in, the ambience was very different from what she usually experiences. In terms of restaurants she usually goes to.

"Hi how many?"

"Oh I'm here with a party. It might be under Jina Lim."

The waitress looked on her list and saw the name, "Okay right this way please."

Kitty followed her to the back of the restaurant to a private dining room. She slid the door open and saw Principal Lim and Professor Lee seated on the floor.

"Kitty, come in and sit."

Kitty sat across Principal Lim and let out a big sigh, "I just wanted to say thank you for doing this." 

"Of course Kitty. I feel happy to talk about this with Eve's daughter." 

"So Simon is Mom's first lover. What kind of person was he?"

"Well actually your first question should be, were they friends." Professor Lee's statement made Kitty confused. She assumed that they would've been friends then lovers. There's more to their story.

"Yeah, the look on your face says it all. They were actually more of frenemies."

"What? No way. Who didn't like my mom? From all the stories my sisters told me -"

"- wait you have sisters?" Principal Lim was shocked, she never heard that news. She didn't think there were more than one.

"Yeah, I'm the youngest. The oldest is Margot and the middle is Lara Jean."

Principal Lim felt her eyes tear up; not knowing that her best friend had three daughters and one of them was right in front of her. Who just reminded her of her friend. Professor Lee noticed her eyes and handed her a tissue, "Thank you,"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think I was going to cry. Can I see your sisters?"

"Yeah I have a picture." Kitty found the most recent one, which was during winter break. Principal Lim took hold of the phone and zoomed on each of the girls' face. She saw features of Eve in them and felt happy that there was still a part of Eve somewhere out in the world.

"Thank you Kitty, for showing me that. I'm sorry I know you came to learn about Simon and your mom's past. We'll talk about your family later on."

"It's no problem, I'm glad to tell you about them later."

"So back to Simon, the two first met..."

"Hey Eve! Are you ready for class?"

"Are you kidding me? No!" Eve and Jina were walking to their first class of the day when someone was running past and knocked down Eve.

"Watch where you're going you jerk!" Jina held onto Eve's arm and stood her up, "Just leave it Eve, we have to go."

"I can't believe there are people so rude! If he was in a rush then he should've just left earlier."

Jina shook her head, knowing her friend will not give it a rest until she gets an apology, "We'll look for him later. Right now, let's go to class."

"Fine fine."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

It was finally lunch time. The two friends caught up with their other friend, Lee, in the line. 

"Hey guys, have you heard of the new kid? He's apparently crazy smart."

"Really? Haven't heard. I know Eve hasn't since her mind is on the guy who knocked her down."  Jina explained what happened and Lee nodded in understanding.

After they got their food they all sat down and started to eat. Then for some reason, people started squealing, in particular the females did. They were looking to the door and they simultaneously said, "That's him!" 

Lee looked to Eve and put two and two together, "Oh he's the guy who ran you down." Lee held back a laughter while Eve glared at him. She stood up and approached him with anger. Lee and Jina would stop her but they knew better, once her mind is set there's no changing it.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah there is. You can apologize for hitting me and knocking me down this morning. You literally ran into me and didn't even notice!" 

"Oh I'm sorry. I guess you weren't in my line of sight." People snickered which Eve didn't understand, there was no problem with her height. She liked just how she was.

"So not only are you rude but you're also conceited."

He just scoffed and walked around her but she followed him, "Look are you my stalker or something?"

"No but I can be your worst nightmare. If you just apologize for running over me and that you'll be more cautious of your surroundings, then things will be fine."

"Okay, I'm sorry." Eve knew he didn't mean it but seeing how he wouldn't understand or bother, she accepted it and walked away. She sat back down with her friends who were impressed.

"I can't believe you really did that. In front of everyone too."

"Well he needed to know what he did was wrong. He can't go around thinking it's okay what he did."

"That's very true. Thank you Eve Song for being the righteous, courageous girl you are." They clinked their drinks and drank. As Eve was drinking hers, someone nudged her from behind causing her drink to spill onto her uniform.

She slammed her drink down and looked behind her, it was the same guy. "Are you kidding me!"

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." He and his friends snickered along with the rest of the cafeteria. Jina glared at him and Lee shook his head, the two knew he was being childish and trying to get under Eve's skin which was working.

"Alright Eve let's get you changed." Jina took Eve and had to forcefully drag her away from him, Eve had only one thought in mind and that was to get revenge.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ep 15 done~~~ again short chapter but it's getting interesting🤭 of course, no one knows Simon SO this is all just my opinion ofc. We won't know officially until Netflix finally decides to announce a Season 2🥲

But I hope you guys liked it!!! It's fun imagining how Eve, Jina, and Lee's past was like. Since we've only heard of Eve from stories and then we only know Jina and Lee as adults. Oooo i can't wait to see what Eve does for revenge😈, again, please continue to support and love by voting, commenting and sharing🥹❤️ thank you guys so much!!!!