EXTRA: Continuation of Picture This ❗️MATURE CHAPTER❗️18+ only.

A/N: You have been warned. In the title and here. So of course, read at your own discretion 😀 because I cannot control what story and chapter your finger end up clicking on 👀👀. Now, this is what a lot of you (I think) have asked and have been waiting for. Enjoy ya nasties😝😝 jkjk LOLOLOL 😘

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"You're so beautiful Kitty."

She felt herself get shy and wanted to cover herself up, this is the first time someone has seen her like this. Minho saw her hands slowly trying to pull the blanket over her but he held her hands down.

"Don't. I said you're beautiful. Please don't feel the need to hide yourself. You should know you're gorgeous, and I will always be here to tell you that. I love you, Katherine Song Covey."

Kitty's eyes went wide, she couldn't believe it. She's heard others saying if their significant other says that when they do it the first time, the relationship might not last. But she just knew that with Minho. It was not fake. It wasn't short-term. It was all real. I mean, he did say that he sees a future with me. Like this man is just perfect. I really feel it with him — more than I did with Dae.

"I love you too Minho."

He smiled at her and leaned down again to give her small kisses.

Screw the party. This is something I will never forget and will always picture this.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Minho continued to suck on her neck, knowing that a mark will be left. Then he began to trail down, slowly removing her bra he began to suck on her boobs. Kitty was a moaning mess, it felt so good that she was gripping the bedsheets. Minho was fondling her left boob and sucking on her right one.

Kitty managed to let go of the bedsheet and her hand landed on the back of Minho's head. She was tugging on his hair and Minho was loving it. He slowly stopped and made his way back up to her lips. Kitty began to aggressively kiss him, which Minho enjoyed a little too much. He wanted Kitty to feel good, to enjoy every moment since this is both of their first times.

"Ugh Minho..." Kitty managed to moan out as he currently was sucking on her neck. His hand slowly trailed down to the hem of her underwear. Fingers going back and forth, lightly touching it, Kitty felt shivers and was getting wetter by the minute.

"Minho...please..."

Still kissing her neck, "Please what?"

"Please touch me."

"Yeah? Like this?" His fingers lightly trailed along her clit, going up and down. Kitty felt her body react and rise up — trying to push her body against his fingers. Minho noticed and smirked, he held her body down with one hand, "Ah ah, that's not good baby. You need to be patient."

"But Minho...please."

"Please what?"

"Oh my god fucking touch me!" Kitty begged loudly and at the end of her statement Minho began to roughly finger her. She didn't even feel his hand move her underwear to the side so she wasn't expecting him to insert his finger so soon and so fast. She was moaning and groaning, it felt so good to her.

"Does that feel good baby?" Minho whispered in her ear. He didn't think too much when he inserted his fingers so fast and hard. His thumb was rubbing her clit while his middle and ring were fingering her.

"Yes it does. It feels...really good." Kitty managed to moan out as he continued to finger her at a steady pace. He began to suck on her boob and squeeze it, while the other hand was down there, turning Kitty into a mess. She couldn't handle it, "Please go faster."