Episode 18: Friday Night

Last day of midterms. I got this. Oh I know this answer! It's...

It was the second and last day of midterms and everyone was rushing. Stress was gone and they were ready to be done with them. Especially Kitty. Even though she went out for dinner with the guys, she still studied once she got to her dorm. She went out to the living room so Madison couldn't say anything to her.

"Time is up. Pencils down and turn papers over and I will come around to pick them up. Do not speak until all papers have been collected."

It was a heavy silence as everyone waited for the professor to pick up the papers. Once he had the last one in his hand, sighs of relief were heard and students started to groan or cheer that they were finally done.

Kitty went to the library as her and her friends agreed to meet there once they were done with their midterms. She was the first one waiting, which surprised her since everyone should be done at the same time.

Oh well, they're probably talking to others on their way.

She sat at a table and started a text to her sisters when Dae sat across from her. Kitty still felt a little awkward but she wanted to get past that.

"Hey Dae, how were your midterms today?"

"They were good. I think I did better than yesterday. But then again, I was just ready to be done with it. How about you?"

"I think it went good too. I hope so. Honestly, after the dinner I studied a little bit more last night just so that I know I did everything I could."

"Well as long as you didn't stay up too late. I heard about it from Q and Minho."

"Yeah well you can't blame me. I did fail my midterms last year. Which I still cannot believe. But then again, it's a lot stricter here in Korea than back home."

"Tell me about it Covey." Minho gave her a kiss on the top of the head and sat next to her; Q sat on the other side of her and Juliana and Yuri sat either side of Dae.

"So what are we going to do to celebrate that midterms are done?" Yuri asked first.

"Nothing as far as I know. I was just planning to do dinner then call it a movie night. Because I am done." Kitty said as she leaned back against her chair.

"But it's Friday. Guys we have to do something." Juliana said.

Q was staring off into space, thinking of an idea when it hit him, "Let's go do karaoke then end the night off with some barbecue."

"That sounds nice. A fun yet casual hang out. I'm in." Juliana said and Yuri second. Dae did as well and Minho. Everyone was looking at Kitty who has not said anything yet.

"Kitty you are coming with us." Yuri declared.

"Alright alright, if I didn't I'm sure you would drag me to go anyways."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Yuri, Juliana and Kitty were getting ready to go out. They were dressed warm and comfortable yet stylish as always. 

"So Kitty has Minho asked you anything since the first date?" Yuri asked as she was applying mascara.

"If you mean to go on a second date, then yes." Kitty was putting on some lip gloss when she heard objects hit the table and chairs scraped the ground. Or rolled on it.

"Oh my gosh Kitty!"

"You didn't say anything about a second date!" Juliana and Yuri were on either side of Kitty who was blushing.