Episode 2: Welcome Home

"This is where we split. I will see you later sasaeng." Kitty laughed and watched as he walked away. Once out of sight, she made her way to her connecting flight. 

After the movie, they continued to talk but it was about random things. They slowly got to know each other better on the long flight. At one point, the two fell asleep and Minho woke up with Kitty asleep on his shoulder. He secretly took a picture and quickly went back to 'sleep' when he felt her stir. 

Minho had fun and was happy talking to Kitty, it was as if they were friends from the start. Kitty felt the same and thought he was a good friend. But she still had to think about her feelings for him.

For now, she put the thoughts to the back of her mind and focused on the fact she was going to be home with her family, after an eventful semester.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"I'm home!" 

"Kitty!" Her dad was the first one to hug her followed by Trina. Then Margot who had a huge smile on her face. 

"Oh my gosh look at you! You've gotten so big. You have to tell me and LJ everything later tonight." Margot whispered the last part in her ear.

Kitty set her stuff down at the end of the steps and they sat at the table. She noticed two extra plates were prepared and before she could ask, someone walked through the front door. 

"Oh my gosh LJ! Peter!"

Kitty ran up to LJ and gave her a big hug, Peter was looking down smiling at the now three sisters who were hugging. He dropped his bag and opened his arms, "What am I? A tree?"

"A very tall tree." Kitty joked and gave him a hug.

"Oh I've missed you guys so much! There's a lot to be discussed Kitty." LJ was in all seriousness. The last thing the sisters heard was Dae had another girlfriend which pissed them off, as well as Peter.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

After dinner, the three girls went straight up to Lara Jean's room to talk. Peter was to join them after he had offered to help clean the table. They sat at the end of Lara Jean's bed with Kitty in the middle.

"So what happened with Dae?" Margot asked gently whereas Lara Jean, "Did you punch him? I would've punched him."

Kitty began to tell of how she first saw Dae with Yuri's arm wrapped around his then how she assumed it was fake. To living in their dorm which received a lot of gasps and groans from the two listeners. Kitty continued the story and halfway through, the part of Chuseok, when Peter joined in to listen.

"...so now I have to figure out these feelings for Yuri and maybe Minho. I know as of right now, that Dae and I are broken up. Like I told Minho, I'm always gonna care about him but it was time." Kitty laid back onto the bed and sighed. 

The two sisters could not believe so much happened within one semester. Peter had only heard half of it but knew as well, for one semester it's a lot. He was sitting at Lara Jean's desk silently listening to how the sisters were caring for Kitty.

"Look Kitty, we're not going to say we've been in your shoes but we'll get through this. Together. So first, tell us what made you have feelings for Yuri?" Margot asked as she pulled Kitty to sit up.

"I don't know. I know it started the night of Minho's party. I was a little drunk, but I remember what happened and I'm sorry! But it was kind of in the moment.. I won't be doing it again though since I did cause the others and I to have detention - "

"Kitty focus." 

"Right. So that night, I was talking to someone and I know that I stood up for Yuri because the guy was being so rude. Then after awhile, the same guy came back but Yuri came to save me, I guess, and then she wanted me to sober up and watch her set, she was the DJ. So I did that and while watching her, well I was in awe. I felt that I was zapped by electricity when I was looking at her. I had also told Dae that night, I understood why he fell in love with her. But now that's invalid since he never loved her to begin with."