Episode 26: Planning

"Can you believe it guys? We're going to be graduating in 2 days. 2 freaking days!" Q was jumping up and down with Dae. They were hanging out in the student lounge with a few other students in the room as well. 

"Thank god. I'm ready to get out of high school." Yuri was laying down on Juliana's lap who was playing with her hair.

"Aren't we all." Minho said as he was playing a card game with Kitty.

"You know what we should do, we should have a party with all the graduating class. And I'm not talking about the one the school will have." Kitty said and everyone looked to her intrigued. Yuri sat up especially at the possibility of her being the DJ again.

"Where though? We can't do it at the club again because the teachers will for sure get us there."

"Well what place can we get at the last minute? Since graduation is in 2 days." Kitty took her phone out and began to search up some places.

"I know a place. It might even be the perfect place. And we should totally do it tomorrow night. Not after our graduation." Yuri said with a grin on her face.

"I like that. It's basically a pre-game party before the big event. Alright I can make the flyer and we'll text it. Not email. I will let Juliana handle that part since I'm sure you somehow have connections with all the graduating class." Kitty said as she began to make a list on her notes.

"We're going to need decorations so I think Dae, Q, and I can handle that." Minho offered as he was also on his phone, browsing for some decorations.

"Let's call it...'Picture This'. We can put up pictures from the past 3 years everyone has had and make a collage out of it. Towards the end of the party everyone can take their own picture. Also, not only the past pictures but maybe pictures of the various colleges everyone is thinking of."

"That actually sounds really nice. A memory lane leading up to our future." Minho commented. Everyone agreed on the party name and they began to brainstorm the rest of things needed for a party the next evening.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"...and done! What do we think?" Kitty showed the tablet she borrowed from Q, it had the flyer well drawn and very attractive.

"That looks really good Kitty. It has all the details so I think it's ready to be sent out." Yuri said as she was taking a closer look at it with Juliana next to her.

"I think so too. Send it to me and I am ready to invite the graduating class."

Kitty took the tablet back and sent it to Juliana who immediately, sent it to her list of contacts, "Just so you know, my phone is about to be blown up with everyone saying they'll be there."

"Good, that's what we want," Kitty said as she was looking at her phone, texting Minho the flyer was sent out, "I hope the boys are doing good on the decoration hunt."

"I think they will. I mean it's Minho, he will make sure the party looks fantastic. Just like for his party."

Invites. Check. Decorations, working on it. Now it's just the food.

"I was thinking for food wise, let's just order some snacks and dessert, since everyone knows to eat before the party anyways." Juliana said as she was snacking on a bag of chips.

"Alright then, food wise we'll get tomorrow since it'd be better that way and we can store it at the fridge there." Kitty checked off food on her list. Everything was about done except for one thing.

"Clothes. We need to go shopping."

"Actually you need to. Juliana and I already have a coordinated outfit."

"Oh that's cute. Wait so does that mean Minho and I should coordinate too?"

"No you don't have to. We just wanted to do it."

Juliana standing behind Yuri and shook her head, Kitty stifled a laugh making Yuri turn around. "Really babe. You're gonna tell her that you don't want to do it when it was your idea to match." Yuri began to chase after her and tickle her. They ran into their room and closed the door leaving Kitty alone in the living room.

I think that's everything. We got place; the music; the food; decorations; invites; and last but not least, I just need to get clothes. I can't wait for the party. And definitely, no alcohol. I don't even want to experience anything like that again.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Hey Minho, you guys got the decorations?" Kitty called him while she was laying in bed.

"Yeah we got them. We just dropped them off in the building and heading back to the dorms. So you said the invites were sent out?"

"Yep. So far I think Juliana's phone keeps going off because everyone was saying they'll be there."

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. It'll be another one of my great parties that I planned."

Kitty made a face, she knew he couldn't see her, "Really. One of the great parties you planned?"

"I'm kidding Covey. Of course we all did it together. Now if I planned it, I wouldn't invite all of the graduating class because some people just don't know how to party."

"I know you wouldn't, you and your list of exclusive people."

"Hey, you can't just allow anybody in to your party! Like that one random guy who showed up in khaki shorts and a tank. Like hello! We're not at the beach."

Kitty was laughing and she could hear the other two guys laughing as well, "Alright I will let you go now babe. You guys get back safely okay? I'm gonna go to bed."

"Alright, goodnight Kitty. Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight Minho and sweet dreams."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ep 26 is done~ whatcha thinkk??? Ahhh I can feel this book is coming to an end soon🥺😭 I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know it wasn't much but don't worry the fun is coming 🤭 

What has been your favorite/funniest/cutest/etc. moment in the book so far??😊 The one I enjoyed was Minho spending time with Kitty's family and then somehow, getting closer with Kitty's sisters. It's so sweet to me🥹🥰

Please continue to show your love and support by voting and posting your comments, and sharing with others 🥹🫶🏻 thank you guys, love y'all🥹🩷