Chapter 31

'Yeah of course, have the door unlocked when I get there' You reply almost immidiatly. I smile and put my phone down and clean up my scars a little. I hear the door to my room open and you walk up to the bathroom and the door is already open.

"Hey Izu, I got you the bandages you asked fo-" You say as you walk up, when your eyes land upon my bare chest they widen and your face turns a light shade of pink. You grin.

I smile. "Thanks Dabi!" I say, taking the bandages from you and wrapping my arm. You cover your mouth as you blush profusely, a devilish grin upon your features. You look wildly handsome..

"So Izu..any plans for today?" You begin, taking your hand off your mouth. You lean on the sink narrowing your eyes as you smirk, looking me up and down.

I blush as I feel your eyes run over my body, I smile and tilt my head up a bit to meet your gaze. "Not nessesarily, no" I reply. You take my hand and pull me close.

"Then why not spend your day with me?" You say in a deep and sultry voice as you stare downwards at me with a look in your eyes I can't decifer, as I'm blinded by your devilishly handsome looks. I blush and nod in agreement as I turn my head and look away.