Chapter 15

Izuku got his clothes out the washer walked onto the balcony and threw them on a clothing line to dry them off, he walked into the living room and turned the TV on.

He watched TV until 8am and went to check on his clothes to see if there dry, which they were. Izuku took them off the clothing line and put them away in his dresser.

He took his phone off the charger and checked his notifications to see katsuki texted him an hour ago. *crap* He thought.

Izuku: hey kacchan sorry i didn't text back till now i was doing laundry.

Katsuki: its fine zuzu, anyways wanna come over?

Izuku: yeah sure give me a couple minutes to get over there.

Katsuk: okie seen you then zuzu

Izuku: ok ttyl kacchan!

Katsuki: ttyl!

Izuku grabbed his backpack and stuffed his phone, charger, airpods, toothbrush, brush, and 60 bucks in it and headed to katsuki's house.

He walked into the living grabbed his keys and locked the door behind him, he hopped on his motercycle and headed to katsuki's house.

He arrived after 10 minutes and parked on his motercycle in the drive way and knocked on the front door. After a couple minutes katsuki oped the door and let izuku inside.

They both sat on the couch and put on netflix.

Mitsuki (katsuki's mother) arrived home not long after the movie started. She walked in the door, into the kitchen, and started making izuku's favorite food. Katsudon.