Chapter 3

Uraraka runs away from bakugou in a hurry. Izuku looks at the clock to see class is in 2 minutes. He nudged bakugou and pointed to the clock and bakugous eyes widened.

He grabbed izukus hand and dragged him to class 1a. They run into the classroom on time. Bakugou sits in the front row while izuku sat in the chair behind him. The teacher just walked through the door as bakugou and izuku sighed relief.

"hello class my name is shouta aizawa also known as eraserhead. i'm going to be your teacher for this school year." Aizawa said as he sat down papers on his desk.

He then led the class to the training area. "now we are going to do a ball toss." He says grabbing a meter counter. (after everyone goes except izuku) "alright next up izuku midoriya."  Izuku then walks up to the circle and grabs the ball.

He takes a deep breath. His eyes start to glow a bright red as he grips the ball tightly in his hand. He throws the ball making it shine a bright red as well, aizawa looks down at his meter counter and is was infinite.

Aizawa wasn't really suprised and he clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "alright everybody you all pass now let's get back to class." He yells and starts walking to the door along with the class following behind him.