Chapter 30

Two days later, izuku is still at the LOV's base.
(This will be second pov, dabi will be "you.")

I knock on fathers office door and await for his responce. "Come in." He says, his voice low meaning he isn't paying much attention to anything besides something he's working on. I open the door and walk inside. "Hey dad!" I say with a smile, he looks up from his papers and smiles.

"Hello izuku, need something?" He asks, setting his papers down, giving me his full attention. I walk over to him and take a seat in front of his desk. "You ever thought of seeing mom again?" I ask, raising a brow as I look at him. I can see his eyes wide, obviously wasn't expecting that. "Um..your mother.." He covers his mouth, thinking hard.

"I have been missing her quite a bit..but I wouldn't want the heros to hurt her.." He mumbles, uncovering his mouth and keeping his voice low. "We can protect her but i'm sure they won't find out!" I say with a smile. He sighs then smiles. "I'd love to see her again..would you mind bringing her here?" He says. I smile brightly and nod. "Of course!" I stand up with a grin. Anything to not be in my thoughts. I think to myself. "I'll be back soon!"

And with that I left and began heading to my mothers house. Once I arrive I knock on the door. The door opens. "Izuku, my dear, you left without a trace where did you go?" She asks, a worried and panicked expression upon her features. Tears prick her eyes. I smile softly.

"I'm sorry mom, but I found someone I think you'll want to meet." I say softly. Her expression softens as well and the tears begin to disapate. "Who..?" She asks. I just chuckle slightly and smile.

"It's a suprise but I promise you'll love him!" I say with a laugh. She smiles and nods. "Alright," She says, I give her a quick hug. "Pack some things to go!" I say and grin. She giggles and nod. "Okay okay, why are you so excited." She says shaking her head with a smile as she walks back into the house. I wait outside for her.

Around an hour later we arrive back at the base, i'm practically grinning ear to ear as we stand outside the door. "You ready?" I ask, brimming with excitement. She giggles and nods, i'm holding her bags as I unlock the door and open it. We walk inside and I lead her outside of dads office. I chuckle, I knock on the door. "I'm coming in!" I say loud enough for him to hear. I wait a couple seconds for him to ready himself and I open the door.

I walk inside while covering her eyes. Dad see's her and his eyes widen. He covers his mouth and I can tell his eyes start to water. I chuckle even more. "Izuku whats so funny?" She asks innocently as i'm still covering her eyes. "Nothing nothing, you ready mom?" I ask once more. She laughs a little. "Yes izuku i'm ready." She says.

Finally I uncover her eyes and she blinks a few times, she looks around a bit till she spots dad and her eyes widen immensly. She immidiatly runs over and traps him in a hug as she starts sobbing uncontrolably. He picks her up and hugs her back, I back away and leave the room, closing the door behind me so they can have a nice reunion.

"That was sweet of you~" I hear your voice say from behind me, my eyes widen and I blush a little as I bump into you. You just chuckle and keep me from falling by wraping one of your arms around my waist. "Careful now." You say, you raise your eyebrows and grin. "Um..thanks." I say, steadying myself and trying to move out of your grasp but you hold me in place making me blush even more.

"We should hang out more~ What do ya say?~" You ask with a devilish grin, I nod without turning to look at you. "Perfect!" You say, letting go of me and walking up to the bar. I exhale heavily and run my hands through my hair, my face bright red as I retreat upstairs.

I grab my phone off the charger. I havent been on it since I sent that photo to the groupchat. I power my phone back on and go to my messages and find the groupchat has over 500 new notifications. My eyes widen slightly and I click on the groupchat, I scroll all the way up and see the picture again and flinch. I scroll down a little so I can't see it. All there is, is berating katsuki, kirishima, they added katsuki and kirishima to yell at them and resent the photo a few times.

I smile a little and turn my phone off and lay back on my bed. I sigh heavily.

Multiple months later no one has heard from izuku besides his mother which prevents legal action to occur to find him. (As his mother knows where he is, they can't file a missing persons report.)

I walk into my personal bathroom and slide my hoodie off. I take my shirt off as well. I look in the mirror above the sink and stare at my tattoos for a second before looking down at my arm, still bandaged. I unwrap the bandages to reveal ragged and brutal looking cuts.

"Well those are quite ugly.." I mumble, regret setting in. They're healing well atleast. They're healed well enough to be scars, yet they could bleed again at any moment. I sigh and look around for more bandages.

"Shit i'm out.." I grumble under my breath, knitting my eyebrows together. I grab my phone out of my pocket and text you. 'dabiiii can you bring me bandages?'