Chapter 24

(The reason i'm posting so much is bc i'm very inspired rn w a new idea and also wanna get to number 1 in story telling again so LETS GOOO)

A few hours later I got a bit hungry and ventured out into the bar area and saw a mist man, whom dad had told me's name was kurogiri. He said he knew how to cook and to ask him for some food.

I walk over to the stools and sat down on one in front of the man. He turns towards me.

"Who are you young man?" Kurogiri asks.

"Oh uh, yeah dad said introductions. I'm izuku Midoriya, or shigaraki if that suits better. I'm Tomuras brother." I say, with a tiny grin. It feels like I have so much more power here than when I'm being a hero.

The mist man seems to smile. "So young master, what could I do for you" He says. Master? Is dad a big boss or something?

"Could you possibly make me something to eat? I don't care what it is i'm just hungry" I say, taking a chance to look around again.

"Of course, i'll get right on it. Would you like a drink while you wait?" Kurogiri asks. Turning to the drinks behind him awaiting my answer.

"Do you have any fireball?" I ask, as I look around the room. Then I turned back to kurogiri.

"Yes we do" He smiles and begins pouring me a glass. I wait patiently, he the slides the glass towards me and I hold it with one of my hands. I get my phone out of my hoodie pocket and almost text katsuki. I stop myself from clicking on his contact.

I notice mutliple messages from him and kirishima. I grit my teeth and close messenger. I chug a quarter of the glass and lean my head down on my arm. I feel someone sit down beside me.

I turn my head and look over at the person without lifting my head.

"Hi...?" I say, just then I realize it was the man I had been staring at before. My cheeks burn slightly. I couldn't have been over katsuki yet, could I? It feels wrong to be so quickly..but he did cheat..

The man begins to speak. "My name is......"