Chapter 9

Katsuki instantly walked towards izuku and stood next to him without saying a word, izuku smiled and continued talking with the group knowing that katsuki didn't want to talk at the moment.

"oh izuku what's your quirk?" Izuku kept a straight face then said

"i don't know...the doctors said they didn't know the name of my quirk just that it has mutliple quirks mutulitated into it. Oh, I also get a nosebleed if I use my quirk for over 12 hours." Izuku said casually.

Kirishima didn't look surprised neither did anybody else.

At that moment jirro started blasting some music, almost everybody started dancing. Except izuku and katsuki.

A group of random girls showed up, none of them go to UA so katsuki was confused along with some other people.

The girls were walking around until one of the girls spotted izuku. She started whispering to the other girls around her and they all smile and look in izuku direction but izuku didn't notice he was talking to denki and mina.

The girls walk to izuku but katsuki stood in front of izuku pissed off as always. "who the fuck do you think you are?" Katsuki asked one of the girls who seemed to be the leader.

"who am i? ha you must be stupid! i'm the richest girl in the country! Momo Yayorozu!" She said and izuku turned to look at her.

"the fuck you are." Izuku said walking to the girl claiming to be momo.

"hey cutie!" She said to izuku and he got a disgusted look.

"hey momo can you come over here real quick!?" Izuku yelled into the crowed.

A black haired girl with her hair in a ponytail came out of the crowed and walked to izuku.

"hey izuku need something?" She said kindly until she looked at the girl bothering izuku.

"um what are you doing here? i thought i had a restraining order on you?" Momo said having an annoyed look in her face which was rare.

"I- hey Yayorozu.." The girl studdered. "leave." Momo said strictly. And the girl left as told. "thanks." Izuku said as he walked back to mina and denki.