Chapter 1

Izuku wakes up to his his alarm clock going off. He had it set to 5am but it's now 6.

"Guess my alarm clock is broke.." He grumbled in a groggy voice. He stepped out of bed and walked to his closet to get changed. After he changes he walks downstairs to the kitchen where his mother was making some coffee for herself and Izuku.

She smiles as she spots her green haired son and hands him a cup of coffee with vanilla creamer in it, they both liked it that way.

Izuku thanked her and drank his coffee with his loving mother. After she finished her coffee she went to go take a shower.

A couple minutes later Izuku was starting to feel uncomfortable in his jacket so he took it off and rolled his sleeves up and he takes another drink of his coffee. His dragon tattoo peeked out of his sleeves a little but that didn't matter much to the green haired boy.

Izuku went back upstairs to put his earrings in along with the one in his tongue. His mother yelled up to him that she was leaving for work and with that she left.

Izuku grabbed the keys to his motorcycle and went outside to start it up. It took a while so Izuku went and grabbed his backpack and some notebooks for school. He went back outside and hopped on his motorcycle and rode to school. When Izuku arrived he parked his motorcycle in the parking lot along with the other students vehicles.

(so this idea to make this story was inspired by A-lesbian-mess)