Chapter 17

Izuku grumbles as he awakens, he sits up a little and remembers katsuki is cuddled up to him. Izuku smirked and layed back down, he rubs his eyes and grabs his phone from beside him.

Izuku turns his phone on and looks at the time. ~6:40~ Izuku thought to himself.

~maybe i could take a shower before he wakes up...~ Izuku carefully got up from bed replacing the empty space by katsuki with a body pillow not awaking katsuki in the process.

Izuku walked over to his backpack and grabbed some clothes out of it and headed to the shower. He turned to water to pure hot and hopped in. He took about a 10 minute shower.

(After the shower)

Izuku got dressed and headed downstairs and started to brew some coffee. The coffee was about finished brewing as mitsuki walked into the kitchen. "Hey izuku making some coffee i see?" Mitsuki said walking over to the fridge grabbing creamer. "yeah you have work today?" Mitsuki nodded as she sat the creamer by izuku.
s
"Well i'll be on my way, see you after work!" Mitsuki said grabbing her car keys. "Bye auntie!" With a wave mitsuki opened the door and left for work.

Izuku got 2 mugs down from the cabnets and set them down on the kitchen island. Izuku poured the coffee into the mugs and put carmal creamer and sugar into katsuki's, and only put vanilla creamer into his.

Izuku heard katsuki walking down the stairs as he finished putting the coffee maker away. "hey kacchan i made us coffee!" Katsuki looked over at the 2 mugs on the island. "Thanks zuzu." Katsuki said to the taller male. "No problem!" Izuku said smiling. "i'm gonna be right back though" Izuku said walking upstairs, he got to katsuki's room and got his earrings and put back in.

(He has peircings on his ears on his tounge and on his nose)

Izuku walked back downstairs and saw katsuki waiting for him. Izuku walked to the island and grabbed his coffee then sat down next to katsuki. "Goodmorning." Izuku said smiling. Katsuki smiled. "Goodmorning!"

(Later after they finished their coffee.)

"Kacchan you gotta get dressed remember? Its monday." Izuku said to katsuki. Katuski's eyes whidened. "SH*T I FORGOT." Izuku laughed as he stared at katsuki scrambling around to get ready. Izuku got up and brushed his teath.

(After getting ready.)

Katsuki grabbed his house key and locked the door behind them as they walked out.