Chapter 11

Katsuki woke up with izuku laying beside him fast asleep. Katsuki stroked izukus hair then fell back asleep.

An hour later katsuki wakes up to the sound of his mother's voice yelling for him to come down, he looks to his side to see izuku still sleeping.
Katsuki smiles and walks to where his yelling mother stood holding two cups of coffee one for him and one for izuku.

"Here katsuki go wake up izuku and give him this cup of coffee and make sure you both take showers. Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"i know i know old hag." He said irritated and grabbed the two cups of coffee and went to go wake izuku.

Katsuki walked into his room and set the cups down and shook izuku awake.

"kacchan?" Izuku grumbled tiredly. Katsuki handed izuku one of the cups.

"time to wake up." Katsuki said warmly to izuku.

"fine." Izuku says taking a drink of the coffee he was handed.

"this tastes different did your mom make this?" Izuku asked katsuki.
"yeah she did do you not like it? i can make you a different one of you want." Katsuki said, izuku thought for a moment and nodded to katsuki.

He picked up izukus cup and walked into the kitchen. Izuku got up from bed and took a shower. Mitsuki already left for work and katsuki had to make a new pot of coffee.

Izuku got out of the shower and put on a hoodie and a pair of shorts. Izuku walked into the kitchen while drying his hair.

"hey zuzu." Katsuki said putting creamer and suger in izukus coffee. "hey kacchan"

(an hour later)

"wanna invite some people over and play games or something?" Izuku asked katsuki boredly. "sure why not."

(sorry this took so long to get out i've been bored lately)