Chapter 2

Izuku walks out of the parking lot to the front of the school.

"So this is UA huh?" Izuku smiled at the school and the thought of all the things that he could do there. All the fun he could have floods his mind. He walks into the school to see rows of lockers and many students walking the hall to get to their class.

Izuku looks down at the schedule he got and looked for his class. "Class 1A, eh?" Izuku mumbled while smiling. He looks up from his paper to see a brown haired girl he recognized from the entrance exam.

"Oh...Hey Uraraka" He says looking at the brunette.

"H-hey Izuku-kun!!" She smiled and stood on her tippy toes.

"What are you so excited about?" He asks smirking while folding the paper in his hands.

"Well I heard you say your in class 1A and so am I!!" She giggles at the taller male standing in front of her. "Oh, um Izuku-kun how tall are you?" She asks as Izuku finishes putting the paper away.

"Hm? Oh, I'm 6'4!" Izuku says as he smiles at the much shorter girl.

"Wuaaahhh" Izuku lets out an laugh which makes Uraraka blush.

Katsuki walks through the school doors only to bump into a tall male. "WUAH FUCK YOU!!" Katsuki yells as he starts to fall backwards but Izuku reaches out his hand and grabs Katsuki before he could fall.

"Ah- Kacchan are you okay?" The male asks as he hoisted up the ash blond.

"Oh, it's just you Zuzu..I'm fine thanks." Katsuki says and starts to stand up properly.

"Zuzu?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh me and him have known each other since we were kids and kept the nicknames we gave each other!" He says as Katsuki walks next to Izuku.

"So uh what's your name?" She asked Katsuki.

"I'm Bakugou Katsuki, don't forget it!" He says almost yelling at the small girl who was frightened a little.

(and tbc cause why not, I might be posting the next one tomorrow)