Chapter 13

"..." Izuku stays quiet for a moment.

"yes i do. I love you katsuki."  They both stay quiet for a moment. "i...love you to zuzu." Katsuki said loveingly.

"kacchan..will you be my boyfriend?" Izuku asked katsuki while smiling. "yes." Katsuki said with happy tears streaming down his face.

Izuku leaned in and gently held the sides of katsukis face and kissed him passionately.

Katsuki wasn't shocked at all, he kissed back. They break the kiss. "i love you kacchan.." Izuku smiled. "i love you to."

"sorry kacchan but i told my mom that i would be home today..i'll call you?" Katsuki smiled.

"yeah i'd like that." He said happily. Izuku kissed katsuki and starting packing his things up. After he finished packing izuku said bye to his newly boyfriend and left.

(monday, 8:26am)

Izuku walked into the school and saw ochaco standing at her locker practically being harassed by some random guy from class 1B. He walked up to the two and stood over the dude. He was pretty short and he looked terrified of him.

Not like he cared at all. "hehe sorry to disturb you ochaco i'll go hehe.." The guy said nervously. "thank you so much
izuku-kun!" Ochaco said appreciatly. Izuku nodded and walked to his locker where he put his backpack away.

Izuku walked to class quietly hiding how excited he was to see his boyfriend. He walked into the classroom and saw katsuki sitting at his desk quietly. He went over to him and sat on top of his desk. "hey kacchan~" Izuku said to his boyfriend. "hey zuzu" He said.

(after class cuz that's boring)

"heeeeey izu" Mina said walking up to izuku. "what's up mina, what're you up to?" Izuku asked clearly bored. "nothing much, just wanted to talk to you about bakugou." Izuku smirked. "well depends on what you want to know." Mina thought for a moment. "are you and bakugou dating?" Mina asked. "hmm yes we are why?~"

Mina looked shocked for a moment then excited. "REALLY?" She asked enthusiastically. "yes we are." Izuku almost laughed. "i'm so telling everybody!!!" She said excited. "sure go ahead, pfft." Mina left in a hurry.