Chapter 21

I burst into my moms house and break down as soon as I get into the living room. I stare at the ground as I sob. How could he do this to me? He loves me..or...I thought he did. My mom walks into the living room and immidiatly jumps to comfort me. "Izu, baby, whats wrong?" She asks. Obvious concern in her voice. "H-he ch-cheated" I croak. "H-he was in o-our bed with k-kirishima" I sob. I break down even more and cry my heart out with my mom trying to comfort me every second of that time.

Eventually mom sat me on the couch and put on a movie for me. I stared at it blankly. Not able to feel anything in the moment.

(Inkos POV)

I furrow my eyebrows in anger as I grab my phone and call mitsuki. She answers on the first ring, I hold the phone up to my ear as I grab my keys and walk out of the house. "Katsuki cheated on izuku with kirishima" I say into the phone as I close the front door. "WHAT?!" Mitsuki screams. "Thats what I thought too. How could he do that to izuku? They were so madly in love" I say, I get into my car and drive to mitsukis house. I hang up the phone and she walks out of her house not even caring to close the door and gets in my car.

"Give me details" She says, staring at the road. "Todays their anniversary so izuku went out to buy katsuki gifts, when he came home he saw kirishima and katsuki naked in bed together." I finish. Mitsuki slams her hand on the dashboard. "WHAT THE HELL. I NEVER RAISED HIM THAT WAY" She yells.

Chapter 22?