Chapter 28

⚠️(TW SH.)⚠️

As soon as the door shuts i'm in my thoughts. My mind goes back to kac- katsuki. After all we've been through. I scoot up to the head of the bed and lean my back on the wall. My eyes narrow as I stare at the blankets details.

My expression remains empty. Though leaning towards depression and sadness. My eyes water as my mind races. I run my hand through my hand and lean my head upwards as I breathe in a deep breath. "Why did you do this.." I grumble, why did he have to complicate things.

I stand up and walk over to the door and lock it. I rumage around my room and find a knife unsuprisingly. I take the knife and open a door, a closet. I close the door and head to another door and open it. A bathroom, perfect. I walk inside the bathroom and set the knife down on the sink. I start the shower on pure hot and get undressed.

I grab the knife and step inside the shower. I sit down on the tub floor. The hot water dampens my hair as my expression remains void. I sigh as I stare down at the knife in my hand, my skin beginning to turn pink from the water.

"I haven't done this in a hot minute.." I mumble. I flip the blade over a few times, examining it. I suck in a deep breath through my nose and put the blade to my arm. Former scars reside on my arms, almost clear as day.

I quickly slide the knife across my arm, blood immidiatly escaping the cut. Then I do it again, and again, and again, and again. My arm is gushing blood at this point. I grit my teeth, the hot water isnt helping. This is stuffy. Why did I do this? I'm such an idiot. What if they find out and think i'm doing this for attention? Shit..

I wash up and get out of the shower, drying off and putting a new set of clothes on. Sweat pants and a t-shirt. I put my arm over the sink, still seeping blood. I grab a first aid kit I found under the sink and fumble with gause and bandages. I don't bothering cleaning it, I just wipe the blood off put the gause on and bandages then walk back into my room.

I turn the air conditioner on as its hot in here and outside. I walk over to my closet and grab a random black hoodie with blue on it. I slide the hoodie on and make my way back to my bed. I grab my phone and plug it in on the charger. I block katsuki and kirishima.

I make a groupchat with all our mutual friends and send the photo of kirishima and katsuki. After I do so I power my phone off compleatly. I cover myself with the blanket, I fall asleep immidiatly.