Chapter 16

After mitsuki finished cooking she calls the boys into the kitchen to eat their food.

"KATSUKI, IZUKU FOODS READY." Katsuki rolled his eyes and sat up while izuku picked up his phone and checked his snapchat.

He had a snap from uraraka.

'i'll reply later' Izuku thought to himself. "You coming zuzu?" Katsuki asked izuku. "yeah." Izuku said while getting up from his seat.

Katsuki snuggled up to izuku for a minute and they both walk into the kitchen.

"took you two long enough" Mitsuki messed around.
"shut up old hag" Katsuki rolled his eyes. After dinner katsuku cleaned up while mitsuki and izuku talked about work and school.

"hey zuzu have your heard from mina she said she was gonna text you." Izuku looked over to katsuki. "mina? no i havent why." Katsuki finished cleaning up and walked over to izuku and mitsuki.

"Well she told me yesterday that she was wanting to go to the mall with the two of us." Izuku looked at his messages, he had a bunch from a lot of people but none from mina recently.

Katsuki looked at his phone and got jealous. "why are so many people texting you?" Izuku laughed. "I just have a bunch of friends nothing to worry about." Katsuki grumbled to himself and let it go.

"Well i'm going to bed i still have work tomorrow." Mitsuki said walking up stairs. "Night" Izuku said. Katsuki yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"you tired kacchan?" Katsuki looked at izuku. "nooo-" Izuku picked katsuki up and walked up to katsuki's room and layed down to go to bed.

Katsuki cuddled into izuku chest and fell asleep quickly. Izuku smiled and played with katsuki's hair till he fell asleep.