Chapter 7

Izuku walks into the bathroom and locks the door. He takes his clothes off and starts the water and puts it on pure hot.

After izuku took his shower he started to make food for katsuki while he drinks his coffee.

Izuku finished cooking and called katsuki to eat. He looked down at his plate to see eggs. bacon, toast, and an omelet.

"this looks good zuzu." He katsuki said smiling and izuku smiled to see his friend happy. "thanks i hope you like it!" Izuku said while sitting down across from katsuki.

They both finished eating when izuku hears a knock on the front door. He opens it to see one of his classmates. Katsuki walked behind izuku and made an angry face.

"oh hey kirishima what are you doing here?" Izuku said confused on why kirishima would come to see katsuki. "oh well i went to your house and you weren't there so i came here to find you!" Kirishima said smiling at the green haired boy.

"well what's up?" Izuku asked kinda annoyed kirishima is wasting his time with katsuki. "well i was wondering if you wanted to come to a party at minas house?" Kirishima said nervously seeing that izukus getting annoyed.

Izukus face looked less angry when he said that. "sure can kacchan come?" Izuku asked. "yeah of course!"

(sorry this is kinda short i want to make the party episode next chapter so that's kinda why i want to post this short! I hope you don't mind.)