Chapter 4

They all make it to class after a couple minutes of walking. Aizawa might have got them lost once or twice but the class found it funny so they didn't mind.

A guy named kaminari denki was wabbling around like an idiot and bumped into bakugou katsuki. A big mistake.

Katsuki's face lit with anger and he activated his quirk and scared the poor boy. "wuahhh sorry man i didn't mean to!" He yells putting his hands in front of him not wanting to get hit. Izuku saw the situation and walked towards the two.

"kacchan calm down he didn't mean to." He says trying to calm down the angry pomeranian.

Katsuki looked at his friend and turned away from denki, calming himself down at his friends presents. "well iida your in charge i'm going to sleep." And with that the teacher crawled into a yellow sleeping bag and fell asleep.

Izuku got up from his desk and pulled his chair to katsuki's.

Katsuki looked over to izuku and smiled at him. A red haired guy walked over to the two and started to speak with them.

"Hi my names ejiro kirishima! wanna be friends?" The red haired male asked the two.

"i'm down to be friends, i don't know about kacchan though."

Katsuki looked at kirishima and started wonder if he was worthy of being friends with him and izuku.

He then gave in and said. "yeah fine, the names katsuki bakugou. that's izuku midoriya." Kirishima looked a little confused at their names. "But I heard izuku call you kacchan?—" Kirishima said.

"it's a nickname dumb hair!!" Katsuki practically yelled and kirishima just smiled while izuku laughed.