Chapter 5

(ok so this is going to take place a couple weeks later, so now everyone knows each other and there are the baku and deku squad but deku squad is called the izu squad)

Izuku was sleeping over at katsuki's house when he was suddenly awoken by yelling. He sat up and looked around.

He looked in the doors direction and saw it was open, considering that he knew katsuki and mitsuki were fighting again. Izuku knew all of their fights were never serious and were only about small things.

Izuku got out of his sleeping bag and walked out of katsuki's room.

"hey kacchan, auntie could you keep it down a little I'm started to get a headache from all the yelling.."

They both turned to look at izuku who was rubbing his head, mitsuki noticed izuku looked sick and walked over to him.

She felt his forehead which was literally burning up.

She pulled her hand back right away due to how hot it was just from holding it for a seconed.

"izuku honey your sick let's get you back to bed." She said softly as she rubbed izukus back.

Katsuki's eyes widened then darkened. It was like he was angry at the gods for making his best friend sick. Katsuki then grabbed a wash cloth and ran water over it to get wet he squeezed it then ran to izuku.

He sat down beside izuku and layed the cloth on his forehead. Katsuki layed his head at the edge of the bed like a sad puppy.

Izuku smiled and patted his head while mitsuki was busy taking izukus earring out. "seems like you forgot to take your earrings out when you went to bed." She says gathering every earring piece in her hand.

(i'm boredddd😛)