Chapter 27

Dabi tilts his head with a smirk as he looks at me, enjoying my reactions.

I turn and look away as I blush, I take another bite of my food. Dabi chuckles in his deep voice, sending a chill down my spine. I suck in a breath. "If you don't need anything go away." I mumble, pushing my empty plate away. He shakes his head. "Nope~" He says in a husky voice, a devilish grin plastered on his features.

"DABI!" A voice suddenly shouts. I reconise it as tenkos. I turn to look at him, he looks pissed. I chuckle under my breath as dabis grin fades and his eyes narrow. He changed mood fast.

"What." He says in a monotone voice, a stark contrast to before. "The hell you bothering my brother for?" He asks, his voice almost a growl as he storms over. Dabi groans and leans back on the stool, finally giving me personal space.

"What I can't talk to the new guy? cmon shiggy." Dabi smirks. "Shut it down now phsyco he's not interested" Tenko says, his voice raised. Dabi scoffs a laugh.

"And how would you know?" Dabi asks, tilting his head and raising a brow. Shigaraki's eye twitching slightly. "He just got out of a serious relationship, back off." Tenko growls. Dabis eyebrows raise in either interest or suprise.

"So he is single~" He says, narrowing his eyes and glancing at me again. My cheeks feel hot again. Why does he have that effect on me. Dabi stands up with a satisfied smirk, tenko glares at him, watching closely.

"I know what I wanted so i'll take my leave." Dabi says with a grin. Tenko huffs. Dabi looks at me once more. "See ya later pretty boy~" He says with a wink as he walks away. I blush and cover my mouth slightly.

"Ignore him, he usually isn't like that" Tenko says with a sigh. "How about I show you your room?" Tenko suggests, a slight smile appearing upon his features. I stand up and nod.

Tenko leads me up the stairs and down the hall. We arrive at a heavily locked room. Tenko grabs a set of keys and begins unlocking the door.

After around five minutes he has all the locks undone.

Tenko opens the door finally to reveal a huge room. It has a bed with red drapes and a red blanket, four pillows in white cases. It has two bedside tables next to it. Theres a window with a ledge that can be sat on. Theres a large desk near the window, theres a book shelf to the left of the desk filled with a bunch of books.

I walk inside the room, looking around. I plop down on the bed. "You had this place pretty locked up." I sigh a laugh and smile as I say that.

Tenko smirks, "well of course." He chuckles. "You can sleep here or do whatever, I need to speak with father." He smiles and leaves.

(509 wordssss, i'm doneee after an hourrrr😭)