"Keep these on." His eyes dulled against my nude thong and the laced bra I was wearing.
"I can take them off myself." I decided to keep it easy and not be a brat about what he craved.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked going on hands and knees on top of his bed. His phone couldn't be placed down and neither was his tiny scowl able to.

"Ride this." He continued. I was about to look down on him and try to think of the images he wanted me to ride him, but something was off. Why were the pillows facing me instead of what I expected to face? "In front of me," he added.

"Alex..?" I glower. There is no way a pillow would be pleasurable. It's dry, it's useless and I just couldn't accept the fact he was so serious about it. "I can't- how do I even-" his eyes fell swarthy and this time it was a warning. Well. Fuck it.

Here goes nothing anyway.

I've pushed the pillow between my legs and slowly start grinding against it. Nothing felt pleasurable to it, but the way he looks at me?

My nails dug into my thigh looking at him. I hated him so much but the beauty in his eyes always came back at me like karma. The only thing that offended me was his phone, he still hadn't placed it down and given me all the attention he kept seeking on giving me.

He knew I was suspicious and curious about what was pleasing him so much with a damn phone, a screen, or whatever, but when he realized I was lost and turned off by his actions, he flipped his phone and made my expectations hit lower again.

"You look so beautiful." My breath fastened hearing him say these things to me. Compliments and Alex weren't a fantastic connection, but why the fuck was it so good to know or hear him say that? "I can't stop looking at this picture..." It wasn't a picture of me on a regular day, with cover-up clothes and holding a puppy in my arms with a wide smile.

It was me, naked, smiling against his dick and my face covered with his sperm all over my cheeks down to my chest. My breasts were shown and my nipples were hard in the picture.

And maybe that's why I looked so beautiful to him for the first time. Alex never mentioned anything about my beauty or how well I looked when he touched me. He only was able to call me his whore and force my eyes to open wide while he fucks me, I was only able to know my beauty by facing the mirror and not hearing the words.

"Stop looking at my face." I moaned and rubbed off my hips. The pillow was suddenly so good beneath me, it was soft and I was the one controlling how I wanted my pleasure to be done. "I'm not a picture, I'm right here, Alex."
I savagely lift myself from the pillow and limp on his lap instead.

I knew that move would cost me much and I might fall asleep soon after, but the way he called me beautiful has turned a switch in me...

"You can feel me instead of imagining.." a growl left his mouth to my hips. If he called me beautiful then he had to take the risk of that. He had to handle the tease and touches I wanted to feel on his skin. "Is this what you've been doing for a week? Jerking off on my pictures?"

His head fell back and he couldn't hold back his hands from helping my hips to move on his torso with emptiness and nothing inside of me.

"Stop the teasing, Viviana." He didn't curse, he didn't hiss at me in anger. I knew I was taking something from him, I knew I was controlling some side of him once I saw him like this, doze off, with no motivation, and come back at me.

He ignored my question and whimpered each time my ass leaves him in excitement to wrap around him. That was so not Alex.

Alex was never tired when it came to sex, he never gave up and he will bet his life to be the dominant one. And the Alex right now?