Episode 27: Picture This

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious right now?" 

"Yes Kitty. Very serious," Q rolled his eyes, "we tried to calm him down but he just sort of yelled some more. So I think you can calm him down."

"Okay I'll be on my way. And I was almost done getting ready!" Kitty hung up the phone and rushed. She brought her dress and the rest of her makeup into her bag, and made her way to Minho.

"Now we need to make our way to the party. Let's make sure everything is all set." Q said as he and Dae left without waiting to see what happens next.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

MATURE CONTENT!!! I'm not writing it that explicitly 😂 but still, it's mature content ahead so I'm giving you guys a heads up.

Kitty ran up and knocked on the door. Minho opened it, shirtless, since he was still in the bathroom, "Kitty what are you doing here?"

"I came here to check on you. Q called and said..." Kitty looked at his nose and saw nothing, because there was nothing her eyes trailed down and looked at his abs. Minho noticed and a huge smirk came on his face.

"Babe my eyes are up here."

"Right. Um. Q had called and said you were freaking out. But I guess you aren't. Well I'll leave now." Before she could walk away, Minho pulled her into the room and as the door closed, he leaned her against it.

"Stay."

They looked into each other's eyes and lust was found in both, "Okay." Kitty managed to breath out. They stood like that for a few more seconds, Minho started to lean in but Kitty escaped and went further into the room.

"I still need to finish getting ready. And so do you. I'll use Q's room."

"No. You can use my room. I'm not going to let you go into another man's room and change there."

"But it's Q. He's -"

"I know he is. But it's also Dae's room."

"Oh right."

"Come on," Minho grabbed her arm and pulled her to his room, "I'll let you change. I'm going to finish up my skincare routine."

Kitty nodded her head. As soon as he left and closed the door, she let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. I can't believe what just happened. I mean...yeah he was going to kiss me but it was nothing new. I think...no I'm sure that he had the same look in his eyes as me. But I didn't want to start something that he probably didn't want. Plus...we have a party to go to! AH no more thinking Kitty. Just get dressed.

Kitty finished the last touch of her makeup then she began to put her dress on. She was about to undress when Minho came in, "Oh sorry. I can leave."

"Um no it's okay...just turn around. I'll be quick anyways."

Minho stood at his dresser and got himself dressed. He put on some pants before taking the towel off, not wanting to freak Kitty out. He turned around, not trying to get a peak but hoping she was done. 

He turned to see her in her dress, it was beautiful and Minho found himself falling for her again. But she was struggling to get the zipper up.

"Minho can you help me?"

"Of course babe." Two big strides he was right behind her, very closely. Kitty felt his hot breath on her neck and shivered. Minho smiled knowing he made her do that. 

He held the zipper and slowly zipped it up, but he made sure Kitty could feel his fingers grazing as he went up to zip the dress. He took a peek in the mirror and saw Kitty closing her eyes. He took that as a sign and stopped halfway on the zipper.

He began to leave a trail of kisses from her neck to her shoulder, "You look really beautiful Covey. I don't think words can express how I'm feeling right now."

This man is doing things to me and I don't think I can handle or hold back anymore.

Kitty turned around and placed her hands on his chest, she was grazing his upper body and abs with her fingers. She looked up at him as she placed her hands on his shoulders, "Then why don't you show me."

Minho leaned down hard and began to kiss her. This was a rougher kiss; Minho licked the bottom of Kitty's lips for permission and she opened her mouth wider. It was a battle to the finish and Kitty lost as she felt Minho's tongue going crazy. 

She jumped up and he picked her up with ease. She was straddling him and he really enjoyed it, he kept moaning in her mouth and it just sent shivers and vibrations down there on Kitty. As much as he enjoyed holding her, he walked over to the bed and put her down gently.

He hovered over her with his hands next to her head. They looked at each other, breathing hard for air, "Are you okay?" Minho asked as he looked at her flushed face.

"I am. Are you?"

"I'm good. Is it okay?" He looked to her neck and she nodded. Minho leaned down and began to kiss and suck on her neck until he found her sweet spot. Kitty was moaning once he found it, she found herself holding down his head on her neck, wanting more.

"Minho..."

He sat up again and held on to the straps of the dress, "May I?" Kitty nodded her head. He slowly took the dress off and she placed her hands on the hem of his pants. Minho took it off himself leaving the couple in their underwear, Kitty still had her bra on.

"You're so beautiful Kitty."

She felt herself get shy and wanted to cover herself up, this is the first time someone has seen her like this. Minho saw her hands slowly trying to pull the blanket over her but he held her hands down. 

"Don't. I said you're beautiful. Please don't feel the need to hide yourself. You should know you're gorgeous and I will always be here to tell you that. I love you Katherine Song Covey."

Kitty's eyes went wide, she couldn't believe it. She's heard of others saying if their significant other says that when they do it the first time, the relationship might not last. But she just knew that with Minho. It was not fake. It wasn't a short term. It was all real. I mean he did say that he see's a future with me. Like this man. Is just perfect. I really feel it with him. More than I did with Dae.

"I love you too Minho."

He smiled at her and leaned down again to give her small kisses. Which escalated again.

Screw the party. This is something I will never forget and will always picture this.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

UPDATE (6/29): ALSO so far, I got 2 comments. I had commented that, if you want me to continue this chapter (particularly the end🤭) then I will ONLY if I get at most 10 comments 😆

Ep 27 done~ what did y'all think?? Ahhh finally Minho and Kitty!!!🤭 I really had to stop myself when writing that 😂 i just kept going and going and going. But I hope y'all enjoyed it 🤭😊 

Imagine with the dress its red flowers and not dragons. It was just the first picture i could find🤣

Almost at 15k!!! You guys are the best😊 please continue to show your love and support by voting, your comments, and sharing with others🥰 thank you and i love you guys🥹🫶🏻