◦•●◉✿Faking Death✿◉●•◦

Start from the beginning

Daelys shrugs. "I simply don't care." She retorts. "And you didn't answer my question."

"I came to talk to you but you were busy." Daemon answers. "Where were you?"

"You are smart enough to have figured it out", Daelys replies. "And I don't have to tell anyone where I am, especially you."

"You are the one who told me I am your father." Daemon says. "That means you have to tell me."

"As I said you are smart enough to figure it out." Daelys says. "And I know mother confirmed it to you."

Daemon chuckles. "You were with Aemond." He says. "And usually everyone is afraid when they talk to me, yet here you are, no fear present."

Daelys chuckles. "Mother isn't afraid of you." She points out. "And I know what you two were doing while everything was going up in flames." The smirk in Daemon's face disappears. "And besides I am your daughter, why should I be afraid of you?" Daelys finishes, a smirk on her face.

"It is a surprise my brother didn't understand you are my daughter." Daemon remarks. "I now understand why they call you 'The Rogue Princess'."

"When I am around Viserys or Alicent, I am the most well brought up girl ever." Daelys explains. "Among the Greens, the only one who has seen the real me is Aemond."

"And thus he is the lover." Daemon concludes immediately. Daelys slightly rolls her eyes.

"You said you are here to talk. So talk while helping me get ready for bed or leave." Daelys retorts.

Daemon raises an eyebrow. "If I help you it means you have to be naked in front of me." He points out.

Daelys smirks at him. "Does it look like I give a fuck?" She asks.

Daemon smirks proudly. He walks over to Daelys and helps her with the laces behind her back. "I came to ask what you would say if I told you I am staying at Dragonstone with my daughters." Daemon says after stepping away.

Daelys considers his words for a moment. "I would be happy." She answers. "But it will raise questions. As long as Leanor is alive and you are not married to mother, it will be suspicious."

"Do you know what your words imply?" Daemon asks surprised though he doesn't show it. Daelys has been surprising him from the moment they met.

"Yes." Daelys answers simply. Daemon watches her as she undresses. "And do you know that I am your daughter?" Daelys retorts on seeing Daemon watching her.

"You are lucky you are." Daemon answers. Daelys is surprised at the answer but also doesn't show it.

"If the Prince Daemon Targaryen himself says that I am lucky I am his daughter while watching me naked, then I must say I have great body." Daelys says smirking slightly.

Daemon chuckles. "You don't care about saving your virtue for marriage." It is more a statement then a question.

"No." Daelys answers. "And from what I recall neither did Mother."

"We have set a bad example for you it seems." Daemon says.

Daelys chuckles. "You have." She agrees.

"Answer one more question and I will leave." Daemon says. Daelys turns to him fully dressed. "What really happened after you got there?"

Daemon doesn't specify anything and he doesn't need to. Usually Daelys would have retorted something but the seriousness in Daemon's voice makes her answer.

After she is done, Daemon considers her words. "He didn't say a word." He observes.

"It isn't entirely wrong that the knife was brought out in self defense." Daelys says. "But not used as such."