Episode 25: FINALs

Start from the beginning

"- before you say anything just know I did my best okay? I didn't cheat or anything like what happened to Florian. So please don't -"

"Kitty calm down! It's not about your grades."

"Oh. Then okay, what's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about your future. Have you thought about attending a university here?"

"I really don't know. I've always had the plan to attend a college back home. But after coming here I'm not so sure anymore."

"Well I wanted to let you know that if you'd like to continue studying here in Korea, then I can offer you a letter of recommendation. To any college you'd like."

"Really?"

"Yes, despite being the wife of a hotel president, I also have connections as the principal."

"Well thank you so much Principal Lim."

"No problem. Now, just like how you have SATs back home, here we have the entrance exams. You should figure it out soon where you'd like to go. That way, you know the score you need to get on the exam."

"Okay thank you for letting me know Principal Lim. I'll talk to my dad first about it and we'll go from there."

"Of course. I will see you later for the graduation."

Graduation? Oh right... I keep forgetting that Korean high school is only for 3 years. So that means...I'm done with high school a year early than my other friends back home. Wow...I feel like life is coming at me a lot faster than I thought. Oh man, college. I thought I had it figured out but I should've realized attending KISS would change things.

Kitty went downstairs with so many thoughts running through her head, she didn't notice Minho was waiting for her at a table. He didn't notice her walking out either since he was on the phone talking to his Mom. 

"Thanks again Mom. I'll talk to you soon."

Minho placed his phone back in his pocket and looked up. He didn't think too much if Kitty was done yet, just knew he had to wait. But then he saw Principal Lim coming down the stairs with her bag. 

He approached her, "Hi Principal Lim. Did Kitty already come down?"

"Hi Minho, yes she did. I'm sorry you missed her."

"Okay thank you."

Minho pulled out his phone again and began to call her. He was walking outside making his way to the dorms, hoping to run into her. She didn't answer so he sent a text hoping she will see that. He was looking around as well just in case Kitty made a stop somewhere but he saw no sign.

He called Yuri and asked if Kitty made it back, "She's not there. Okay, thanks. Just let me know if she does then to give me a call."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

"Hey Kitty is everything okay?" Margot was the first to ask. Lara Jean and their dad, Daniel, were waiting to hear what Kitty had to say.

Kitty was in a quiet area of the gardens. She felt better there since it reminded her of the date she had with Minho and it was peaceful.

"Everything is fine. Well I'm done with my finals."

"Oh good job honey! How do you think you did?" Daniel had asked. 

"I think I did good."

"I can sense a but coming." Lara Jean added in.

"But it also means that this semester is over. Which also means, this is the end of my junior year. And here in Korea, it means that I am graduating. Therefore I need to start figuring out my future. Where do I want to go. What do I want to do. I don't even -"

"Kitty. Stop. Take a deep breath and let it out." Margot directed which Kitty followed.

"Remember when Peter and I made plans to go to college together? We thought it was a for sure thing and that it would be good. But then the New York trip made me think otherwise because, I fell in love with the city."

"Yes I know all that LJ, what's the point?"

"The point is Kitty, you never know what you want until that moment. Who knows, you might find that one moment, that one place where you fall in love with it and want to stay there." Lara Jean finished and Margot agreed with her sister.

"Your sisters are write Kitty. Don't think that you need your life planned out at this very moment. You just finished your finals for crying out loud! You should be celebrating that you're done with the year! Go out and party and have fun and dance and do whatever it is you kids do these days." Daniel was shaking the phone as if he was dancing with it making his daughters laugh.

Margot finished off, "So Kitty, you got this okay? Take it one step at a time, there's no need to rush." 

"Are you quoting Jordin Spark's?" 

"Maybe."

"I knew I knew that song! I was like where have I heard it from?" Lara Jean added on. The sisters continued their conversation when Minho came around the corner and looked at Kitty. She saw him and smiled, "I will let you guys go now. Thank you again for the advice."

"Of course Kitty. We love you."

"I love you guys too. Bye."

Minho sat next to Kitty and held her hand, "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing okay. How did you find me?"

"It was not easy but I eventually did. So you were talking to your family?"

"Yeah I just needed to clear my head a bit and they helped me with that."

"I'm glad. Just know I'm also here for you okay?"

"Okay, thank you Minho. For everything."

"Of course Kitty. Are you ready to have some fun tonight?"

"Yeah, let's go have some fun and enjoy our night."

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ep 25 done~ FINALS are over. Oh wow that means it's coming to an end😩 or is it? I wonder what Kitty will choose. Study back home, away from her new friends and boyfriend. Or stay in Korea.

Well we won't know until the end so stay tuned for that🤭

But ahhh we're at 14.1k now!!! 🥹🥳🫶🏻 thank you guys so much for this!!! I'm glad everyone is enjoying reading this as much as I am writing it🥹❤️ I can't wait for season 2 and see what the writers have planned!! Please continue to show your love and support by voting, your comments, and sharing with others🥹 til the next episode, love you guys🥹❤️