28. your love

"maybe in time, when we're both better at life, then i can open my eyes, and you'll still be by my side

"maybe in time, when we're both better at life, then i can open my eyes, and you'll still be by my side."

glass animals

— ✨ —

all seven of the boys sat around the bonfire at hyunjins house, roasting marshmallows. the sun had mostly gone down, cold air starting to circulate.

"if the majority of the population had to lose a finger, which one would you choose?" felix heard jisung asking, his marshmallow catching on fire a second later.

felix blurted out his answer immediately, "my pinky, the fish in avatar could do it, so why cant we?"

"good point, but the occasional people that had four got bullied and called demons. i wouldn't want to be called a demon if i could keep my pinky.." jisung blew out his marshmallow, pointing it to minho who made a face before making it into a smore and eating it. "minho, i just wanted you to get it off..."

changbin laughed, watching minhos face scrunch at the charred taste.

jeongin was sat with chan on hyunjins swing, inaudible from the other boys. "i kind of want to dye my hair," felix mumbled, stuffing his s'more into his mouth.

"today?"

felix nodded, "its a great way to start off summer, a new beginning. does anyone wanna go to the store with me?" he got up, wiping off his pants.

all the other boys immediately getting up with him, letting chan know where they were going. the oldest nodded, remaining sitting. "don't do anything too stupid."

— ✨ —

the boys had returned, five bags in tow. they had gotten carried away in the snack area, and the drinks area. i mean, who didn't want to try the new summer red bull?

"did you guys want to join?" changbin asked, taking the dye out of bags, all the boys shaking their heads saying that they wanted to eat the snacks.

the two walked towards changbins house, "hey, i got you something," changbin opened the bag he carried.

felix turned to look at him, seeing him pull out a packet of mini flower hair claws. "these are so cute! where'd you get them?!" they were pink, had five petals, and where tiny. he loved them.

"the gas station," he answered, opening the front door. "i saw them by the register when i went up to pay."

the interior of his home was clean, it smelt like one of the 'rainy spring day' air fresheners, a smell he had grown to love. "it smells good in here," felix sniffled, following changbin into the bathroom.

"sit on this," changbin scooted a stool to felix, opening the box of dye, beginning to apply it onto felix's hair. "you know the strands i told you about actually form a small heart, is it your natural hair color?"

"yeah! i had jisung bleach it last time, i knew i shouldn't have trusted him." heat radiated off of changbin, engulfing felix's back. "what are you going to do tomorrow?"

"i don't know, i might just stay home and watch some movies. how 'bout you?"

felix didn't have anything planned for the following day, or that whole summer to be honest. "i might just stay home and watch some movies too."

— ✨ —

[ june 26, 2023]

authors note! 

I need to work on more chaps desperatly! 

serious question! do you any of you ready these stories on laptops? cus like i just looked at some of them w a computer and they are shooort