46. video games

"they say that the world was built for two, only worth living if somebody is loving you

"they say that the world was built for two, only worth living if somebody is loving you."

lana del rey

unsurprisingly, felix had won most of the games at the arcade. i say most because he pathetically lost basketball by 7-38 against minho.

they walked along each other, watching as felix and jisung danced down the road to the music that boomed through the arcade.

the two others had been put in charge of carrying all the plushies, getting yelled at if one slipped from their clasp.

"we should go buy some food," changbin chimed in, his stomach growling.

they agreed, stuffing the plushies away into felix's car before driving off to chronos.

the two of them hadn't been there in a while, since the time they went at the end of the school year.

minho and jisung would occasionally go on their dates, if they had been late and missed any reservations.

it was the perfect place for anything, really.

felix and changbin had gone to sit down, minho offering to buy them their meals as a thanks for joining them.

seo changbin

felix
chnagbin

do you see the girl
wearing the pink converse

seo changbin
why are you texting me

yea

felix
shes cute

you should go talk to her

seo changbin
felix

im gay

felix
OH SHIT

IM SO SORRY

seo changbin
you're face is so red 🤣

felix
shUT UP

seo changbin
where are you going?

seo changbin
bye..?

felix
🙈 i will never outlive this

im so sorry

seo changbin
its okay

nothing is more offensive then
the fact that im still saved as
seo changbin on our chats

felix
ur rught

felix set "seo changbin"s nickname as "binderella"

felix set "felix"s nickname as "netfelix"

netfelix
tada!

binderella
why do people always give
me these nicknames

netfelix
😙

binderella
whatever

come back

the food is here

netfelix
🏃

- ✨ -

felix had walked out of the bathroom, sitting next to changbin, smiling shyly. "lily forced us to try something new, so you're stuck eating these," minho pushed two plates in front of them.

"what is it?"

"a philly cheesesteak," lily spoke, putting their drinks down. "you've never had one?" felix shook his head, "disappointment."

changbin laughed, watching as lily walked away with a proud smile on her face.

— ✨ —

[ july 16, 2023]

a/n: yall, so sorry we back...