11. not falling asleep

"not falling asleep"

sean angus watson

— ✨ —

"i fucking hate school!" felix yelled as he let his books slam against the table. "like literally why can't i just fucking drop out!"

jisung was at the table, along with seungmin who got scared hearing the pouding of the books. chan had walked in a bit after felix, "felix! why haven't you been here?"

"you look tired felix," seungmin chipped in, looking at the bags under felix's eyes.

"i haven't been able to sleep." he pouted, opening a bag of chips he had stolen from jisung. "and i fucked the math exam."

"what'd you get?" minho asked, sitting next to his boyfriend. felix stared at them, the way they both seemed to get a boost of happiness by just being in the same room.

felix sighed, "a 76. that teacher can't even teach anyway," stuffing chips into his mouth. "if i fail the final then i won't pass the class."

"holy shit! ow! what the fuck!" he yelled as he rubbed the back of his neck that changbin had just hit.

the raven head laughed, pushing the seat next to felix in order to sit down. felix looked at him in disgust, scooting himself away. "i got a 60, so, i wouldn't be whining if i were you."

"shut up, at-least everyone knows that you would fail that class." felix yawned.

changbin grumbled, eating a random sandwich he had grabbed, "that's just mean."

felix rolled his eyes, "what time is it?" he turned towards chan who was sat in front of him.

"1:23, 7 minutes and we have to deal with hues." chan sighed, rubbing his temples.

all of the boys at the table groaned, all equally hating the science teacher.

- ✨ -

[ june 19, 2023 ]