19. something just like this

"but she said, 'where'd you wanna go? how much you wanna risk?'"

the chainsmokers

— ✨ —

the boys had spent their saturday morning on the floor of chans house. to say they were bored was an understatement, they felt like they would die of boredom in the next five minutes. they had watched three movies in total since they woke up... three.

"aren't we going to do something fun?" seungmin asked, groaning as he playfully kicked hyunjin. hyunjin couldn't be bothered to stop seungmin,

chan laid on the couch, legs dangling off the sides. "you guys wanna go to chronos?"

everyone got up instantly, jisung grabbing onto his car keys. they all piled into the car, not caring if they were wearing their pajamas. chan was the last to get in, sitting with changbin and felix, who noticed he carried a notepad with him. "what are you going to do with that?"

"you'll see."

— ✨ —

chan had been the first to walk into the diner, looking at the other six boys. god, they looked horrible...

he got their orders, heading towards the counter, telling them to go find somewhere to sit. he waited for the boy in front of him to order something, but instead he smiled at the cashier awkwardly, "sorry, i don't know what to get."

"you should try their strawberry milkshakes, they're really good! and the burgers," chan butted in, walking up next to the boy.

the boy continued to smile, "okay i'll get that then," he spoke to the cashier, taking out his wallet.

"lily, i'll pay for him, can i also get 7 hamburgers and sodas?" he spoke to the cashier, who had been his school friend. she smiled, nodding and adding the items to the order. "oh, and can i get two orders of the french fry bowls?"

he turned to look at the boy who still stood next to him, lily leaving to get his food. "are you new here? i've never seen you around."

"yeah, i'm moving in today actually. decided to take a break from driving, you know." he smiled, bowing to chan to show gratitude. "i'm yang jeongin."

— ✨ —

[ june 21, 2023 ]

a/n LOOOK WHOS HERREEEEE SLLLAAAY