2. cold summer

"live how you want, or all your tears will be sad

"live how you want, or all your tears will be sad."

mareux
— ✨ —

felix's eyes burst open, the same bickering from the night before was back. at four am. he wanted to cry.

"shut the fuck up! holy shit!" he screamed, not wasting any time walking downstairs, instead opening his bedroom window. the warm air came through, brushing his hair along his forehead.

"go back to sleep lee!" a teenage boy yelled, rolling his eyes. this time, two other boys accompinied changbin.

"fuck off hyunjin!" felix scoffed, "maybe if you shut the fuck up i would be able to. but no, you keep on fucking yelling and bickering."

the boy rolled his eyes again, "you know felix, if you would live your life the way you wanted to, maybe you wouldn't be as bitchy!" felix stared, in shock. he watched as the other boy, minho, shoved him.

a glass bottle was heard breaking, hyunjin having dropped it. "sorry felix, that was mean." and with that, they started walking away.

felix groaned, he didn't hate the boy, but his attitude while he was under the influence was quite rude. watching as the friend group continued roaming the street, he closed his window.

the weekend was over, and they had to return to school the next morning. this made a tear exit felixs eye as he went to lay down.

god, he was tired.

finals would start next week, which would end the whole school year. felix was a bit scared, that would mean he was a senior. and nothing scared him more then a life changing moment.

graduation.

- ✨ - 

[june 19th, 2023]

— ✨ —

heeeey, how are you guys!!!