20. young

"we were so young when we thought we knew how to love

"we were so young when we thought we knew how to love."

the chainsmokers

— ✨ —

"i'm chan, do you want to sit with me and my friends?" he grabbed onto some of the burgers, telling lily to put two in each plate since he couldn't carry all of them.

jeongin nodded, grabbing onto one of the drink trays, helping chan carry everything. lily ended up getting too stressed out watching them, deciding to take the rest of the food to the table for them.

chan gestured changbins side to skooch in, make room for jeongin to sit in-front of chan. "hello, im jeongin," he smiled at all the boys, who in return smiled back, introducing themselves.

"so are you all going to atlantic high?" jeongin asked, biting into the burger. he had to admit, it was a good hamburger.

everyone nodding, "all of us are going to be seniors next school year. you came just in time for finals." felix chimed in, devouring his hamburger.

"is it a good school? i'm starting my junior year next year."

chan thought for a second. "yeah, well, it's not bad, except some of the teachers don't know how to teach, so i'd watch out for that."

— ✨ —

the boys had throws their wrappers away, sitting at the table making conversation with jeongin. chan made eye contact with his notepad, letting out a small gasp, "i almost forgot!"

"sorry jeongin, i must do this before these two dumbasses part ways," he motions towards felix and changbin. "i have come up with an idea! i know you guys are going to have a hard time if i don't help kickstart your friendship, so."

he ripped out two pages, handing one to each. "you will create a list of thing you both want to do this summer."

he handed both their own pens, letting them sit and think for the rest of their hang out.

— ✨ —

[june 21, 2023]

i actively hated this chapter..  n e ways, can tall let me know IF you realize i used the same gif, i always forget which ones ive used... anyways HOW ARE YOU