17. PRBLMS

"she text me, 'i hate you, i hate you, i hate you' but how the fuck can you hate me?"

6lack

— ✨ —

felix was getting annoyed by the second. he was enjoying his pizza when changbin stole it from his hand. "bro, what the fuck!"

changbin laughed, handing felix a new slice. if this was his way of making friends, felix would rather move away. "calm down, princess."

princess ticked felix off. "calm down? you dumb whore i was about to finish my slice! i was enjoying it so much, who do you think you are to steal it like that?!"

in which changbin replied back. and then a whole argument pursued. everyone around the couch watched, how did this start from a pizza slice? felix at some point had gotten up, changbin following. and they continued.

their argument didn't even make sense, felix calling changbin a pointy headed bitch, and changbin calling felix an ice cream flavour.

jisung couldn't help it... he burst out laughing. he knew his best friend, and you could never mess with his food. especially his pizza. his laughed caused minho to start laughing, which started a train down the five of them.

felix stopped yelling back, staring at the boys, "what the fuck are you laughing at?!" he himself starting to laugh a little.

— ✨ —

the laughter had died down, chan sitting on the floor with the two boys, who continued to fight over the last slice of pizza. "why do you two not get along?"

"because he's annoying?" felix replied, in a duh tone.

"we've had like one conversation, felix. if anything, you're annoying." changbin retorted, only to be quieted by chan.

it was silent for a minute, chan staring at them both. "well, summer isn't going to be fun with you guys being annoying. so, i'll make you a deal."

this had all the boy's interest, they loved bets.

"if you guys are friends by the first day of school, i'll give you each $30."

— ✨ —

[june 20, 2023]