10. strawberrys and cigarettes

"strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you"

troye sivan

— ✨ —

"you know, eating strawberries at 2 am isnt normal. especially while you're sitting by an abandoned house." a voice rang from behind felix, startling him.

"and smoking isn't good for you." felix sighed, placing down the box of strawberries, throwing the leaves to his left. "it damages your lungs, it can cause lung cancer."

changbin sat down, putting out his cigarette with the sole of his shoe. his skateboard clattered, "i know."

"and this house isn't abandoned, it just doesn't suit anyones needs." they sat in silence for a bit.

"what do you want, changbin?" felix grabs onto a strawberry, stuffing it into his mouth, yet again throwing the greens onto his left. changbin tried grabbing one, only for his hand to be slapped away.

"you haven't been at school for the past two days, you do realize we have finals next week right?" he had successfully stolen a strawberry, taking small bites out of it. he seemed to be savoring it.

felix continued to ignore him, eating his strawberries away. "are you okay?" felix didn't answer, not knowing how. nor knowing why he would answer to changbin out of all people.

"shouldn't you be getting your beauty sleep?"

"fuck off. i just wanted to look at the stars." felix rolled his eyes. "i'm going now, you ruined my peace."

changbin huffed, throwing out the green part. "you should really reassess this whole you hating me thing, it'll be difficult for us to hang out with our friends if it continues."

- ✨ -

[ june 19, 2023]

— ✨ —

troye sivan 🔛🔝
its so hot where i am today, i hate it. anyways... the new ateez album SLAPS