26. angel baby

"i just wanna live in this moment forever

"i just wanna live in this moment forever."

troye sivan

— ✨ —

they sat in silence, the sun had gone up a while ago but none of them wanted to move. either pure laziness, or they both enjoyed the small amounts of winds that blew against the warm summer air and the sound of the water sloshing down by the river.

"did you know that there were probably gay dinosaurs?"

changbin turned to look at the boy, who had said the sentence full of confidence. he burst out laughing, the straight face felix had on turning into a smile, "what?"

"you say some of the most random things felix," changbin continued to chuckle, "but yes, i knew that. did you know that 8% of rams are sexually attracted to other rams?"

felix smiled, his eyes turning into little moons. "how do you know that?"

changbin shrugged, "i got curious one night while i was out being obnoxious with minho. he mentioned the gay dinosaur theory, said that he got it off jisung."

felix smiled, watching changbins eyes. "it's no wander you two are close friends," he whispered to felix, "you're both equally as stupid."

felix wacked the back of changbins head, "it's no wander you and minho are friends, you're both equally as loud."

changbin smiled, looking at felixs hair. "so what color are you going to dye your hair?" he asked as the silence overtook them again.

"i don't know, i kind of want to go with a vibrant blue, but i also really want to go pink again. i don't think i could pull of the blue."

"i think you could," changbin hummed, "you should let me do it."

"you know how to dye hair?" felix ruffled his hair, staring at the flowers that stood by his feet.

"of course," changbin stated as if it was obvious. "when were you planning to do it?"

"of course? when did you learn how to dye hair? you always have the same hair color." the blonds face turning into one of curiosity.

changbin looked directly into his eyes, "you know i had pink hair for like a whole month right? and chan likes dyeing his hair every other day?"

"you're the one that dyes chans hair?!" felix focused on that part of the sentance before his face scrunched up again, "wait, you had pink hair?!"

"yeah...felix. it was literally at the beginning of the school year, we saw each other in calculas everyday." changbin gave a look of disappointment.

felix felt slight guilt building up, he looked down, thinking hard. "oh! wasn't that when you-"

"shut up." changbin stood up, stretching, "iys getting hot, do you wanna go back? we can go buy something to eat."

"yeah, i have to study for the finals anyways." felix got up, picking up one of the flowers that stood next to his feet. "hey, when's your birthday?"

changbin looked over his shoulder, seeing felix place the flower near his ear. he felt warm inside. and he hated it. "august 11th, why?"

"we never celebrated your birthday in class. remember when we celebrated mine? that was hectic."

— ✨ —

[ june 25/6, 2023]

— ✨ —
author note

sorry for updating so late nowadays... i might vary the chapters bc i havent been able to wrjte because of work...!

i've been trying to make these chapters longer, the only success of the bunch LOL.